PDA

View Full Version : My HUD isn't showing stats.

hornets5
12-29-2010, 10:56 PM
Sorry, I'm sure theres tons of threads how to fix this but my internet is being really slow so this is the fastest way to figure this out. I installed PG, it was giving me an error in the all in one installation so i had to install separately. Now, whenever I auto import (right HH and right handle), it reads my tables I'm on but does not show stats. It read one hand so far since my installation of HEM and i've played nearly 100. Any tips? I'm sure I'm doing something wrong lol. Thanks

hornets5
12-29-2010, 11:05 PM
Oh, and it's not reading players on the table. It will read my table name, but say 0/6 players.

netsrak
12-30-2010, 10:02 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05e http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

hornets5
12-30-2010, 08:10 PM
I installed the latest patch or update, still no luck. My Norton 360 gave me an warning but it still downloaded. As far as finding my HoldemManager Installation Directory, I was unable to do so searching through Windows Explorer. The most I could do was right click HM icon on my desktop and Run as Admin, but that did not work either.

hornets5
12-30-2010, 08:17 PM
I now realize, my HoldemManager isn't even in my Program Files (x86). Could that be what's wrong? I installed smoothly first try and it said it was complete.

morny
12-31-2010, 12:32 AM
right click the shortcut you use to launch HM and choose properties and post a screenshot of that please

hornets5
12-31-2010, 02:49 AM
Here's a SS of properties.

netsrak
12-31-2010, 06:20 AM
Your HM installation folder is the default folder:

c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager

There you should find the files.

hornets5
12-31-2010, 06:13 PM
Okay, and here's a SS of whats in that file.

netsrak
01-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Ok, thats fine.
And what is your question or problem now?
Did you follow the FAQ and the things i posted in my first answer?

hornets5
01-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Okay awesome. So... my problem was not being able to run all the .exe files as admin. I'm not finding the exact names of the files. Example: is holdemmanager.exe -> holdemmanager.exe.config? I'm sorry this kinda thing isn't my hot spot lol I'm probably frustrating :P

netsrak
01-02-2011, 06:34 AM
holdemmanager.exe is holdemmanager...... Application in your screenshot
hmhud.exe hmhud...... Application

and dbcontrolpanel...... Application.

This is the view if "Hide known file extensions" is enabled in the windows folder options.

hornets5
01-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Okay, I ran all of that as Admin and still no luck. As far as the HUD, its coming up like always and showing my tables i'm on.. but it's saying they're 0/6 and 0/9 and never anything past that. Idk what that means.

netsrak
01-03-2011, 05:30 AM
* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

We need more details about your installation / configuration