PDA

View Full Version : color defs and hm2 pop ups.

JimmyChances
05-11-2013, 06:26 AM
Hi Guys,
I made a color definition using Hm2 stats in NC. I gave it a group prefix so i can place it specifically in my HUD.
In HM2>
Hud Options>
Stat Appearance -
There is an option to select a pop up for each stat or badge added to the HUD using a drop down. I chose a specific pop up so that when this Color Def badge appears I should be able to roll over the badge and see the pop up like what happens when we roll over other stats in this same way.
Now when this badge appears,i roll over it and the pop up doesn't show up, but the actual Note Definitions that i set to stream at the end of the pop up using the Notecaddy pop ups tab do show up.
Is this a glitch or is it not possible to stream a pop up from a Color def badge?
- thanks in advance for any help with this guys.

PS. The performance of my Notecaddy is now unbelievably good since i removed all my badges from all my note definitions. I never realised how much this might affect the NC's performance. Very fast making and removing ND' now. Good stuff.

sreticentv
05-11-2013, 07:58 AM
I agree it's confusing but there was never any intention for badges to have customizable popups. It might be better to gray out the popup dropdown if a badge is selected but it gets a little tricky with NC controlling HEM's UI like that.

JimmyChances
05-11-2013, 10:44 AM
I agree it's confusing but there was never any intention for badges to have customizable popups. It might be better to gray out the popup dropdown if a badge is selected but it gets a little tricky with NC controlling HEM's UI like that.

Ok. Thanks for reply.