PDA

View Full Version : Wrong replayer $Won

marknekk
12-29-2010, 03:57 PM
In this hand...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager (http://www.holdemmanager.net)
NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
SB ($3.08)
BB ($2)
Hero ($2.17)
UTG+1 ($1.79)
UTG+2 ($2)
MP1 ($0.77)
MP2 ($6.68)
CO ($0.99)
BTN ($1.65)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: T:heart:

Hero raises to $0.06, UTG+1 calls $0.06, fold, MP1 calls $0.06, fold, CO calls $0.06, BTN calls $0.06, fold, BB calls $0.04

FLOP ($0.37) 3:diamond: K:club: 3:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.37, UTG+1 raises to $0.74, MP1 folds, CO folds, BTN folds, BB folds, Hero raises to $2.11 (AI), UTG+1 calls $0.99 (AI)

TURN ($3.83) 3:diamond: K:club: 3:heart: J:diamond:

RIVER ($3.83) 3:diamond: K:club: 3:heart: J:diamond: 2:heart:

Hero shows K:diamond: T:heart:
(Pre 25%, Flop 17.4%, Turn 10.2%)

UTG+1 shows A:heart: K:heart:
(Pre 75%, Flop 82.6%, Turn 89.8%)

UTG+1 wins $3.60

At the end of the hand, the replayer shows the Hero with 0.76$... which is 2x 0.38$ ...

It's like if he's adding the same amount twice. The 0.38$ are non-called dollars left over after the all-in for that player.

marknekk
12-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Also there are like 0.23$ left in the middle of the table, one-replayer-step before the hand is completely over.

I thought that was the rake, but it doesn't match with the rake in the sessions tab, which reads 0.21$ rake.

I'm getting really confused... :confused: :confused: :confused:

marknekk
12-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Also there are like 0.23$ left in the middle of the table, one-replayer-step before the hand is completely over.

I thought that was the rake, but it doesn't match with the rake in the sessions tab, which reads 0.21$ rake.

I'm getting really confused... :confused: :confused: :confused:

I've calculated the rake by hand, it seems I'm right... those 23ct represent the rake.

Still there is something wrong with the $Won after you do an all-in. Maybe not a very important bug, but still seems to be a bug.

On the other hand, the calculated Rake of a complete session seems to be wrong too, since the sessions states that the amount of rake was 0.21$ which can't be, since in one single hand (the all-in hand) the rake was 0.23$. (and the session lasted 2 hours/90 hands....)

PS: I think this could be a really important bug, since it could dramatically change the overall $won figure... (if rake actually was higher, you'd have won less $$$)

netsrak
12-30-2010, 10:16 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

marknekk
01-06-2011, 07:52 AM
I won't send you anything anymore...

I haven't got any replies from you or anyone in the support team after having send a very complete e-mail with screenshots and hand histories to analyze the wrong $won winnings in the Player window. That took me about 20 minutes to do it. That is MY TIME.

I've send you MY PRIVATE information on hands without getting any answer.

For this very simple bug you should be able to use some of your own hands. There's no need for me to sending you more of my private hand histories.

It's YOUR product you want to improve. We users do the work and you get the money? Forget it.

I really should have taken a deeper look into these forums, before buying HEM.

B-Money
01-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Marknekk,

Sorry about the frustration. I do see a support ticket from you on Dec 24th that hasn't been replied to. I can assure you this is not the norm around here. Support manager has been notified and we'll dig into it today. We recently hired a few new tech support reps and the communication about this particular issue obviously broke down somewhere.

We'll dig into the hands and pics you sent the other day and if you want to send in hands for this issue feel free to add a Attn: B-Money in the subject and I will follow it through to completion.

-B