PDA

View Full Version : Want the old main pop up back

probability
11-10-2008, 11:13 PM
I messed with the main pop up and I need the original back. How do I get it?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

morny
11-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Hmm somebody asked me about this earlier, ill need to check with Mike if theres an easier way than backing up your prefs.xml and holdemmanager.config and reinstalling because im nearly sure that the main popup which is default_mainpopup.pop isnt displayed so im not sure how to edit it?

Mike chops
11-11-2008, 05:21 PM
There was a bug I fixed a while ago. There shouldn't be a default_mainpopup.pop file in your config folder. If there is delete it and then go to the player prefs menu and select default_mainpop.

probability
11-12-2008, 02:44 AM
That did it.

My friend has the amount the someone is down at certain times throughout the session, how do I add that? He said it was just there for him and he did not change anything.

Al1
11-12-2008, 03:39 AM
That did it.

My friend has the amount the someone is down at certain times throughout the session, how do I add that? He said it was just there for him and he did not change anything.

What's your version of HM? Recent version have this main popup with time stats by default.

probability
11-12-2008, 04:06 AM
What's your version of HM? Recent version have this main popup with time stats by default.

I have the latest version. 1.06.03h

Al1
11-12-2008, 04:11 AM
I have the latest version. 1.06.03h

That's not the lastest beta version. It's good to allways have one of the latest beta. There has been something like 24 new versions between 1.06.03h and the last beta, he is the patch:

HmUpdate1.06.04 rc3 (http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe)

Does it works now?

p.s.: Latest versions are in the "Releases" section in the forum. The message on the top of every page: "Latest Version of Holdem Manager available is..." only speaks about the latest "stable" version. But beta are very stable generally. And if you want to be prudent, just wait with the next to last beta for some feedback from other customers and when it seems ok, just patch it (you can generally allways repatch with an older version in case there is some trouble with a new one).

probability
11-12-2008, 05:18 AM
Thanks,

I was under the impression the latest version was at the top of the forum page. Where can I locate the latest version in the future?

probability
11-12-2008, 06:50 AM
HEM is asking for a registration code after I upgraded to the latest version. I have no days remaining. Can I please have a code asap?

EDIT: My old code worked, never mind.

Al1
11-12-2008, 09:49 AM
HEM is asking for a registration code after I upgraded to the latest version. I have no days remaining. Can I please have a code asap?

EDIT: My old code worked, never mind.

Good.

In case you need a new code later, just email Holdem Manager and ask them to unactivate your license to allow you to reactivate it a new time (allways the same key). It's very fastly done!
More more informations: I have a problem activating/registering Holdem manager? (http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=159)

Al1