PDA

View Full Version : Can not register HM on my virtualbox

peter804
12-28-2010, 11:35 AM
HI,
I recently brought a macbook pro and i have put a virtualbox on it running windows.

I have deactivated my HM off my old pc and tried to reregister it on this laptop.

Unfortunatly it doesnt seem to work, i have tried changing my networking settings from NAT to bridged and to host only. My clock is also GMT.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Pete

peter804
12-28-2010, 12:04 PM
I have noticed it also says when i go into details of the problem:

No more activations allowed. You must first deactivate the software from original pc.

I have done this though and i can not get on other HM as it has been deactivated

Patvs
12-28-2010, 03:28 PM
we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be used to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Hold'Em Manager Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and signup with a new login name and password or use your existing account. After that, simply navigate to "Upload License Code" and you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

---

Check the time/date settings again in the Windows environment and make sure "sync time via the internet" is turned off.

you have to disable time synching via the internet in Windows.
After that, restart your computer and try to register again.