PDA

View Full Version : Help !! Hud not showing on anything over .01/.02

olelucky
12-28-2010, 10:13 AM
I started up my computer yesterday and for some reason hud wasn't working. I have no idea what happened, I haven't changed anything on the same computer I have been using. I did the update to newest version and still not working correctly. It will show up on .01/.02 nl tables but the 1/2 or .50/1 nl tables does not show anything from hud. The table manager is detecting those tables but it shows them as being 6 seated instead of 9.

olelucky
12-28-2010, 12:21 PM
I was trying different tables and the hud works on 3/6 limit table but at same time I have .50/1 nl table and it is not showing hud, the table manager shows the table but shows the tables as 6 seated and with 0 hands

Patvs
12-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Playing on which site?
Is the lobby language of the pokerclient in English?

Can you get the HUD to show up if you force it with tablefinder: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD)

Try creating a NEW empty database, reimporting your hands.

olelucky
12-28-2010, 03:55 PM
pokerstars in English, the tables are showing up on table manager but they are showing up as 6 seated instead of full ring and the hands are also showing 0, but other levels of play are working.

olelucky
12-28-2010, 04:06 PM
Tried new database and reimported hands, still not working, the table is showing up still in table manager but as 6 seated and not showing any hands

olelucky
12-28-2010, 04:18 PM
ok, is working with new database, none of my old database hands are showing up though in the hud, just new hands, why is that ?

Patvs
12-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Reimport all your old hands into the new database--> running a import from folder on your archive folder.