PDA

View Full Version : Only seeing 2479 hands instead of 209510, in trial

darlingm
12-28-2010, 09:32 AM
Hi,

I'm wondering if the trial might limit the number of hands it will look at. If not, if you have any suggestions at what's going wrong.

I installed the trial last night, and imported the hand history directory that PT3 has imported over time. When I go to change player, and select myself, it properly shows 209510 hands. But, then, if I go to reports, it only shows 2479 hands for whatever report name I choose.

I don't have the exact numbers for the import process, but did look at it thoroughly this morning. It showed 209k hands imported, and had like 5 errors and 5 incomplete hands. It does show 81994 players, which sounds about right. All the hand histories are my own, I haven't downloaded anyone else's.

Under sessions, it only shows 8. PT3 shows 193. I know these numbers might vary a bit due to the way Rush Poker sessions are figured, but there's definitely a lot not showing up.

I've only played cash games, no tourneys.

I tried clicking on show serial number to include it, in case there's a limit of hands visible to the trial that could be lifted, but when I click on it, nothing happens.

darlingm
12-28-2010, 03:00 PM
Not sure how, but problem fixed. I got back home and ran a vacuum/analyze. Restarted HEM, and it said something about changing something with the database. Made it sound like it was changing the internal structure of the database, but I'm not positive. Anyways, after doing both, it now shows all the hands.

netsrak
12-29-2010, 06:41 AM
The trial is not limited in any way so i'm not sure why you don't see all your hands.
Did you import the hands from the PT3 processed folder?
Which gametype and site are the hands from?

Please clear your filters (filter->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

Please remove the 3 winner cards from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)