PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt crashing when relaunching hud

wneb
12-27-2010, 10:51 PM
DLing the latest release now (was on 05b), but I don't understand why it is even possible for HEM to crash the poker client, seems like there may be some bad coding practices.

Over the last 6-8 months I have seen similar issues numerous times that I have never had with PT3. Your software is great in so many ways, but bugs like these are crushing. Please do not allow your software to interact in such ways that it can directly cost your customers large amounts of money.

netsrak
12-28-2010, 06:29 AM
If we wouldn't interact with the Pokerclient the Hud would not work. There is no other way of doing this.

Please reboot your computer and install the update again as first thing.

If it still crashes please disable live-tracking and prefetch and try again.

Eurobetter
01-02-2011, 07:14 AM
If we wouldn't interact with the Pokerclient the Hud would not work. There is no other way of doing this.

Please reboot your computer and install the update again as first thing.

If it still crashes please disable live-tracking and prefetch and try again.

Tried this but still no joy. HEM is repeatedly crashing all my clients, leaving black windows embedded into the desktop. I can understand the op's frustration as HEM (albeit brilliant) is very problematic software and I am starting to wonder if there is a better option out there.

netsrak
01-03-2011, 05:46 AM
Please give us more infos about your system, any security and other pokersoftware and please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.