PDA

View Full Version : Reports Section Forgetting Sorting and Columns

phaze3131
12-27-2010, 09:26 PM
I was debating about if this would be a feature or a bug and it really seems like a bug to me as it would be assumed for the following to not reset everytime you leave the Report page of tournaments.

So I run a great report with all the wonderful filters and such and I get X number of hands to review. So I do my sorting and find hands where I lost alot of chips or I sort by the blind level or however I want to sort the list at the time.

I then usually right click and do a SNG Wiz analysis or go into the results section to see that specific tournament to see what happened before and after the specific hand I am reviewing.

The Problem...

After I am done and want to go back to my list that I sorted and and moved the columns around how I wanted them, I realize the HEM has lost my sorting and just ran a whole new report without me click "refresh."

So I guess the bug would be HEM forgetting your reports sorting and column changes when you go to another section.

Thanks and can't wait for a fix it would save so much time while reviewing and running reports!

Travis

netsrak
12-28-2010, 01:37 PM
We are looking into it.

phaze3131
03-03-2011, 10:52 PM
maybe next patch this will get fixed :) store the sorting in memory until another report is run yea?

phaze3131
04-12-2011, 07:06 PM
also the scrolling is not remembered.