PDA

View Full Version : Ongame HH question

benthj
11-10-2008, 06:19 PM
I havent tested this, but wanted to ask before doing anything.

I would like to import to both PT2 and HEM, is this possible, or wil HEM delete the Ongame statistics file everytime it loaded, so that I cannot import with PT2 afterwards?

fabio
11-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Should work fine as long you have moving of processed files disabled (recommended)

benthj
11-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Hmm. Just played 1600 hands. Tried to make an import, but only 13 hands were imported, which I can see in PT2 that all hands are still in the folder.

Any reason for this, and/or do you have a setup guide, though I think I have done things correctly?

morny
11-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Where are you trying to import from, Ongame uses a single database not HH's so this is the file you should be trying to import from

See ongame setup for more details http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

benthj
11-11-2008, 03:03 AM
Yes, exactly the way I have set it up. So seems to still be a problem.

morny
11-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Please send the database to me via www.yousendit.com to morny@holdemmanager.net

benthj
11-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Morny,

Just checked things again, so here are my observations.

1. Last night I played 1600 hands using PT2. After the session and after having shut down PT2 I did the import with HEM which only imported about 14 hands.
2. Today I used HEM for like 50 hands, which all or most seemed to be imported. Then I did an import in PT2, and after that no hands were imported any longer in HEM. (So, seems like something happens when PT2 has imported).
3. After the session I took the DB file and copied to another folder, and now HEM imported again!

As I assume you will get the same as in 3. there is no need to send you the DB file, but any clue what happens here?

Off the record I spoke to another guy who said that HEM only imported about a third of his hands.

morny
11-11-2008, 07:57 PM
The only thing i can guess is that PT is somehow locking the file or something, this should normally only happen while PT is still running but maybe it was still processing in the background somehow, maybe try doing it the other way around and let HM import and then PT import