PDA

View Full Version : importing tournaments into hem

mikeymer
12-27-2010, 06:53 PM
my DB crashed bc of a hard drive problem and i had to recreate it. I requested my tournament hand histories from pokerstars and full tilt. i then went to player audit history in pokerstars and requested that for the whole year and imported it. it didn't import correctly as it missed rebuys, and missed cashes for the first 6 months. did i do something wrong?

i am still waiting on my tournament summary from FTP.

mikeymer
12-27-2010, 07:49 PM
my DB crashed bc of a hard drive problem and i had to recreate it. I requested my tournament hand histories from pokerstars and full tilt. i then went to player audit history in pokerstars and requested that for the whole year and imported it. it didn't import correctly as it missed rebuys, and missed cashes for the first 6 months. did i do something wrong?

i am still waiting on my tournament summary from FTP.

edit: there is a problem with the rebuys but everything else imported correctly. i'm pretty sure i entered everything correctly.

netsrak
12-28-2010, 06:11 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files and summaries together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.