PDA

View Full Version : Problem in Graphs tab for vs. players filter in non-HU games

TwoSHAE
12-27-2010, 02:39 PM
When you filter for vs. players (vs. a specific player), the graph is completely wrong for 6max games.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/759/eunjong.jpg

There, for instance. Firstly, I have played 18k hands with him. I think what is happening is the graph reflects the following:
-hands you won while the other person lost money to you (whether they lost $5 or $2,000)
-hands you lost money to the other person

It does not reflect:
-Hands you lost money to ANOTHER player when the player you filtered for was not the winner of the hand nor one of the blinds.

The vs. Players filter for a specific player should reflect all hands you have played while both of you were dealt cards. That way, you can see how you are doing when in the same games as a certain other player.

Thanks,
Evan

netsrak
12-28-2010, 06:18 AM
I'll forward this because i'm not sure how it should work.

GrindOnTheMind
12-28-2010, 12:28 PM
Ya i have this exact same problem.

B-Money
12-28-2010, 01:52 PM
To get what you guys want to see, try this:

Make the villain the hero in HM by adding the villain with the player change button at the top. This will bring back 100% of hands where you both played together whether you won money or not.

GL,
-B

GrindOnTheMind
01-01-2011, 04:26 PM
^^ I tried it and it still doesnt work, only shows like 1/10 of the hands ive played against a certain villian, im 100% sure no other filters are on.

B-Money
01-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Hi,

My database is tiny again. I do quite a bit of testing. Anyway, I got a new angle for you to view specific win/loss amounts against villains. Check out the attached screen. It's the VS player report and you can quickly see what villains give you the most trouble on a single screen. This includes all hands where you guys played together.

GL,
-B