PDA

View Full Version : General HUD queries

Tom3185
12-27-2010, 06:40 AM
I started using the HUD for the first time.

(1) My stats on each table started off as if I were a new player (from 0 hands), while others players in the database had the appropriate hands (e.g. 236). It's not really that important because I know what my stats are. Would you advise disabling my HUD stats, and how do I do it?

(2) In all the FAQ's, videos and documentation, I couldn't find a description of the general table HUD stats that appear at the top. What are they and can I move them to another area of the table?

Sarek
12-27-2010, 01:15 PM
1) It is by design - your stats begins from zero at every new table. Changing is not possible
2) They are table averages: VPIP, PFR, average pot size. Calculated from all hands you played on this table. And name of player who wins last (max 3) pots with amount won.
You can move that as usual: with mouse right-click

pokerman
01-19-2011, 07:18 AM
Hi I have a similar problem but I of (0 ->) starts for the other players in each new tournament and the new board still at the beginning of the tournament and the new boards on display hoodoo (0 ->) and so each day anew. But when I go there REOLAYER u show me right. Many thanks.

Sarek
01-19-2011, 08:20 AM
can you provide some screenshots describing your prob?

pokerman
01-19-2011, 10:27 AM
can you provide some screenshots describing your prob?

the screenshots can not be explained a bit better that anything I try to get a little cheese to explain my aglescina the bad help you to google translatorom and they can be problems with translation.
The headline fasting Mr. Tom3185 set his problem with me is just the same and my other players and statistics on the NEW BOARD AND NEW SHOW tournament
(from 0 hands) and as always every day, every tournament every change table (from 0 hands)thanks

pokerman
01-19-2011, 02:55 PM
http://www.shrani.si/f/2f/Bs/geytqMY/skren1.jpg

Patvs
01-19-2011, 10:50 PM
It's normal, if you are MOVED to a new table in a tourney, the HERO stats will reset back to 0.

But the VILLAIN stats should not. Can you change the lobby language to English.
Also create a new empty database and reimport all your hands.