PDA

View Full Version : quick HUD technical questions

bigbadbabar
12-27-2010, 01:46 AM
Hi all, thanks in advance for reading.

My HUD used to pop up a big window with all of the stats on someone if i clicked on their little name-box while playing. Now when I click on it it only pops up a smaller box with one type of info at a time (showdown stats, steal stats, whatever - related to what I click on). What setting did I accidentally change and how do I change it back?

Second, I seem to have messed up where the mucked cards show up after showdown. They used to pop up over each player, where I'd dragged them over time. Now they appear in other seats or sometimes not at all (or are they appearing but are obscured by other popups?). I can fix them if I catch it in time and drag it to the right spot but often while playing I don't have time to do this, and again sometimes they don't show up at all. What is the menu/function/place where I can go in and tell HEM exactly where on my screen to pop this up in future?

Thanks,

BBB

netsrak
12-27-2010, 06:10 AM
table preferences -> click for popup

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Mucked Cards are Not Correctly Aligned (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/53/Mucked+Cards+are+Not+Correctly+Aligned+)

bigbadbabar
12-27-2010, 12:19 PM
table preferences -> click for popup

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Mucked Cards are Not Correctly Aligned (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/53/Mucked+Cards+are+Not+Correctly+Aligned+)

i already have 'click for popup' checked

it still just brings up mini-boxes instead of the big one.

any other settings i can change?

fozzy71
12-27-2010, 12:45 PM
i already have 'click for popup' checked

it still just brings up mini-boxes instead of the big one.

any other settings i can change?

You want to uncheck that option to get the main popup back.

bigbadbabar
12-27-2010, 01:09 PM
You want to uncheck that option to get the main popup back.

Lol, awesome. Thanks for letting me down gently :)