PDA

View Full Version : bet-sizing problem

Bartolomeo6
12-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Hello,

I'm using a trial version of TableNinja on Stars and what is really interrupting me is when I make for example a bet using a pokerstars button fe. 2,5bb open-raise or All-in using hotkey on my mouse button, for next 0,5 second table ninja makes it backwards as it would be a min-raise. I mean, after I click on bet-size button, no matter on stars or hotkey on my mouse it jumps suddenly back to min-raise value...

I'm playing overlapping tables, turned-off frames, without out auto pre-flop bet-size option. Any clues?

thanks in advance...

Fool
12-26-2010, 05:26 PM
Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed.

Bartolomeo6
12-27-2010, 07:05 AM
Here you go.

Fool
12-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Your logs are reporting a lot of errors likely related to system lag. Please try disableing UAC according to the following instructions:

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Turning Off UAC (Windows 7) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/30/Turning+Off+UAC+(Windows+7))

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Turning Off UAC (Vista) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/29/Turning+Off+UAC+(Vista))

Then go to the start menu search and type "performance information and tools" without the quotes and hit enter. In the new window that pops click the adjust visual effects link. Then choose custom and make sure everything is disabled except the following:

enable desktop composition
enable transparent glass
show thumbnails instead of icons
smooth edges of screen fonts
use visual styles on windows and buttons

If your still having trouble after please post a fresh log from a short test session.

Bartolomeo6
12-27-2010, 05:46 PM
My UAC is disabled, but i did make changes in viusal effects as you purpose. Played a session and it appears that a problem still exists.
I have observed curious situation, I mean, during the session when I clicked on some other window and tried to scroll it upwards it automatically was scrolling hole page down without me touching a mouse-scroll... it's probably something like auto-scroll down lag - I'm trying to make a bet - clicks, and a scroll down cause it backwards a min-raise/no value bet...

Fool
12-28-2010, 11:40 AM
Your logs and screenshot report that desktop composition is still disabled. Is it turning itself off everytime you reboot the PC?

Bartolomeo6
12-28-2010, 02:36 PM
I tried it now by turning it on, and rebooting my PC and yes it turns off itself...

Fool
12-29-2010, 01:33 PM
Usually this means there is a problem with your graphics card. Make sure your drivers are up to date. If your using a laptop with a second monitor also try unplugging it and see if the option will stay checked after a reboot.

Bartolomeo6
12-29-2010, 05:21 PM
It doesn't, turns off selfly no matter is my TV (as 2nd monitor) plugged or not. I even can't turn it on... it's turning off selfly right after I set it on. Drivers are updated. I'm using Sony Vaio laptop with just integrated Intel graphic card :(.

so i guess there's no solution?

best regards.

Fool
12-29-2010, 05:29 PM
Its hard to be sure whats causing this. Please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I'll take a look over Teamviewer and see what I can do.

Bartolomeo6
12-30-2010, 09:03 AM
I guess it's not necessary as I prblby will change my laptop next few weeks/months... My Win7 is additionaly not in English version ;), nevertheless thanks for help and happy new year!!!

cheers.

Fool
12-30-2010, 11:10 AM
The offer stands if your new PC falls through or if you change your mind. Non-English Windows does slow me down a bit but is nothing new. I'm constantly working in languages I don't speak. Keep me posted.