PDA

View Full Version : How to prefetch HUD for FTP HU in first hand?

deafsheep
12-25-2010, 10:53 PM
I was using using bugged 05d version and I believe this feature was working, so I could have HUD before actually playing first hand. In 05e I cant seem to get it work. Could you help? Is it possible?

Sarek
12-26-2010, 07:03 AM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Full Tilt & Poker Stars Prefetch Walkthrough (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Full+Tilt+%26+Poker+Stars+Prefetch+Walkthrough+)

deafsheep
12-27-2010, 11:08 PM
Thanks I have configured it like it says in FAQ but no prefetch is happening, and hem importing folder is empty

netsrak
12-28-2010, 06:03 AM
please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

If you go back to 1.11.05d does it work again? http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05d.exe

deafsheep
12-28-2010, 04:07 PM
I honestly dont wanna go back.

I reunchecked checkboxes in sites menu, and then rechecked then and it appears to be semi working now.

It can parse player data - ie it shows HUD display with correct name in menu, however all counters are zero for first hand, as if I never played with the guy. Howether after first hand completes and it loads data in normal way it shows for example hundreds of hands. I tried to double click HUD in order to see all statistics, in case they were filtered out due to players count or stack level, and initially its all zeros regardless of double click.

netsrak
12-29-2010, 07:19 AM
I have just tried the prefetch on a 6-max table and it shows the correct stats.

So its either a HU problem or something in your additional hud filters.

Could you please try 6-max or fullring?

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

luckylucky
01-07-2011, 07:24 AM
I'm having the same problem with 6-max Limit HoldEm in version 1.11.05e. It's the first time I've tried to use prefetch so I can't compare it to past versions.

Edit: This is happening on both my Win7 64-bit laptop and Vista 64-bit PC.

netsrak
01-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Do you get no hud before you play a hand or a hud with 0/empty stats?

Please attach a screenshot of the table and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

luckylucky
01-07-2011, 08:45 AM
I get a Hud but with 0/Empty stats.

netsrak
01-08-2011, 06:44 AM
I just found out that the replayer has a problem with Limit Rush hands - i guess its the same for the refresh. We are looking into it.

zion
01-10-2011, 05:18 AM
I have about the same problem with PP and FT.
No prefetch HUD.
Yes, I reread F.A.Q.
I even downgraded to the previous version.
Sent you the hem.config.
It used to work for months.

zion
01-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Works again for FT.
Had to mess around with screen scrape methods.