PDA

View Full Version : hud issue for stars

bridgegunner
12-25-2010, 11:59 AM
since i installed the last stars update it reset all my presets in pokerstars such as table perfered setting and what is deisplayed in my sng filters,mtt filters and,cash filters. after fixing all those issues i sit at a table and my hem pickup up the table but does not bring up my hud. in my hud window it shows the table and has a check mark on it but shows 0 people sitting at the table. i have tried hu 6 man and full ring and same issue. i dont have the same issue on ftp it works as it is suppose to. is there something wrong in my set up for stars? is there something wrong in my hud set up? i updated with the newest version of hem 1.15.05e and like i said the stars update was done just a few days ago. has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it ?

thanks

morny
12-25-2010, 10:11 PM
Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

bridgegunner
12-27-2010, 01:23 AM
fixed thank you