PDA

View Full Version : HUD stopped working

RoflVomitCall
05-05-2013, 09:10 PM
I've only just recently had HM2 properly installed and it worked completely fine on 50NL/100NL HU, which
are the games that I usually play.
After occasionally playing some Rush SnG's and MTT's, I noticed that there was a delay in the HUD, where it showed previously played opponents instead of the ones I was currently tabled with. Sometimes the HUD didn't function at all.

I've read the recent thread which states that there are problems with the software, caused by the last update and that you should switch to the 'race track' table view to resolve this.
This doesn't work for me though...
Are there maybe some settings wrong that cause the HUD not to work properly in Rush SnG's/MTT's, or is this just a bug that you're trying to fix, that has no temporarily solution as of yet?
The HUD still works fine on the normal tables, so nothing wrong there...

Regards,

Roflvomitcall.

fozzy71
05-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Are these Rush On Demand SNG/MTT? There are some known issues with the HUD on some specific Rush tourneys.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2551/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Full+Tilt+ Rush+Tables

If that doesn't solve your problems please send us the log file as requested in the last step via email.

RoflVomitCall
05-08-2013, 01:51 PM
I just let it be for some time, because I mostly play HU cash games anyway and it worked fine there.
If it would've been fixed quite easily I would've done it, but I failed completing some of the steps (plus there's no guarantee it will work if I do so, regardless) and figured I could try and fix it at a later point this week, when I have more time.

I'm actually experiencing even more problems now though.
Not only does the HUD not work for the Rush games now, it doesn't work at any game and/or stake. The HUD doesn't even appear and there's nothing that indicates HM2 is running (no 'waiting for hands' thing and everything).
I'm pretty much positive I haven't changed any settings that might influence how HM2 works at the tables, yet I don't really see how it just 'suddenly stops working' either.

I had HM2 installed during a TeamViewer session, because I didn't manage to install it properly myself.
I don't really know what do now. Nothing seems to work anymore...

fozzy71
05-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Options+%7B47%7D+Hand+Importing+%7B47%7D+Site+Time +Adjustment

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1421/What+can+be+done+if+the+HUD+does+not+work%3F

Please email the answers, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com