PDA

View Full Version : Wrong winnings shown

Eryath
12-24-2010, 06:29 PM
I have recently begun to notice that winnings shown by the HM aren't consistent with the changes in my account balance. I play on Pokerstars, 6max cash game, 9-12 tables at a time. Winnings shown by the HM are always somewhat higher than acual winnings, at least judging by the difference in my account balance. The difference varies from session to session. Sometimes its barely noticable but sometimes its quite significant.

I have tried to solve this problem by updating my HM, I've made a backup of all my hands and copied them into a new sql database, I've even tried to uninstall postgresql, HM and Pokerstars softwere and then reinstall all of those again. The problem still seems to be there though. Any ideas what might be causing that?

Thanks for help

Sarek
12-25-2010, 06:57 AM
disconnections? try to request HHs from room again

and do you play dollar tables only?

Eryath
12-25-2010, 07:33 AM
How can I request hand history from pokerstars in a format HM can read? If I simply request hh for last week, they just mail me transcript for last 200 hands...

And yes, I only play dollar tables. Not sure about disconnections though, I've had some problems with my connection but winnings seem to be wrong even when I have no problems during the session.

netsrak
12-25-2010, 08:09 AM
You can request the hands in the stars client via requests - please make sure that they are in english.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)