PDA

View Full Version : Autorating players sugestion requests

Mike chops
11-10-2008, 01:48 PM
This has been requested a lot and we are now in a position to start work on it. I thought PT2 did a good job of their rules so I was going to start with something close to that.

We already have a note icon for each player. Add an additional 16? icons (ROCK, LAG, TAG, FISH, MANIAC...whatever). These can be auto-selected or overridden using the HUD notes. Once overriden they will not be changed by subsequent data.

Let users define rules to classify players based upon:-

VPIP, PFR, aggression factor, aggression frequency, CB%...I don't want to go too far here and include the "donk-bet-3 bet vs raise on river". It's more work for me and ends up maing the rule screen look intimidating.

Anything I left out?

ucanbluffme
11-10-2008, 02:53 PM
Define auto rate rules by VPIP - WTSD - AF that's got to be the main back bone id think

morny
11-10-2008, 08:41 PM
W$WSF is an important stat that i think would be useful

11-11-2008, 01:10 AM
Everything PT2 had seemed fine.. you dont want it to be too complicated.. ;) just make some prettier icons :p

AF, WTSD%, VPIP, PFR, W$SD%

W$WSF would be useful too..

El Helado
11-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Add a lot of extra icons so we can setup our own rules.

I read an idea on 2+2 about another type of autoruling except the standard LAG, TAG, sLAG etc etc.

The idea was to only put up icons if a person is extremly exploitable in one way. In FL SH then a player with a fold BB to steal higher then 50% is a good target for blindstealing. Another thing could be to set a "bluffable"-icon on a guy who folds to 2nd barrel very often or have a very low WTSD. Another example would be whether or not a player raises tight in UTG or not. Some FL SH-players that plays otherwise pretty normal sometimes play even more in UTG then their average pfr%.

This system only requires the autorate-system to support a lot more stats then just vp$ip/pfr/3bet/AF/WTSD/W$SD and other primary stats.

DK115
11-14-2008, 03:28 AM
Stacksize? So you can have different icons for short stacked LAG and LAG?

Also: "after x hands establish the icons" possibilty.

Please make is so that you can add/ change you own icons and export/import rules/definitions. This makes it more fun, and probably the HM community will come up with good ideas along the way ...

And ... different rules for different table sizes (10-6-HU -SNG)!? Probably tough to realize but so much better ...

El Helado
11-24-2008, 08:12 AM
Just got one superidea and it can be summarized on being able to have multiple icons for each extreme stat.

Would be supernice if you could use multiple icons on a player. Lets say I want to find out if the BB 3bets steals a lot, then id add an icon called "BB 3better" with the condition BB 3bets steal>25.

Or maybe I want to get notified if the player c/raises turn a lot with scrap and then I would set the condition to both

C/r turn>15%
W$SD w c/r turn<60%

The same thing could be with someone folding their BB a lot to steal. If the BB fold to steal is high then it would be nice if you could add a blindfolder icon for that

Then I would get maybe 3-5 checkboxes for players with their most exploitable tendencys and that would just be super since I already have so many stats for the HUD and it is easy to miss stuff in the popups etc.

1p0kerboy
01-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Please include preflop AF as one of the rating rules that we can use.

Bubbleblower
01-23-2009, 05:52 PM
May be you could combine real results with playing styles.
The scatter graph in your first article about plugging leaks shows how this would give a much more accurate impression of the player.

You could also change the colour intensity of the icons as an indication of how many hands are collected.
So the thicker the icon, the more hands and the more reliable the data.

deletedaccount
04-17-2009, 11:02 AM
This has been requested a lot and we are now in a position to start work on it. I thought PT2 did a good job of their rules so I was going to start with something close to that.

We already have a note icon for each player. Add an additional 16? icons (ROCK, LAG, TAG, FISH, MANIAC...whatever). These can be auto-selected or overridden using the HUD notes. Once overriden they will not be changed by subsequent data.

Let users define rules to classify players based upon:-

VPIP, PFR, aggression factor, aggression frequency, CB%...I don't want to go too far here and include the "donk-bet-3 bet vs raise on river". It's more work for me and ends up maing the rule screen look intimidating.

Anything I left out?

Am I being stupid or has this not been implemented yet?

edit:

ohh, just seen this thread:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6079
sumary: not yet.

MikPok
04-21-2009, 06:37 AM
Hi,

I've just seen a demo of the 1.08beta22, and I see that we can now choose an icon for a player, in the HUD. But only manually...

It seems that we cannot manage an auto rating & auto player icon at this time ?

Is it true ?

When HM will propose this feature ?

Thx

(Sorry if my post is not relevant, a little bit difficult to find the info in the forum cause English is not my first language)

morny
04-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Auto rating is close to completion maybe about 2 weeks away or so

MikPok
05-20-2009, 08:53 PM
Auto rating is close to completion maybe about 2 weeks away or so

Hello,

Any news about auto rating ?

Thanks

morny
05-21-2009, 11:32 AM
It will be part of 1.09 beta which will start as soon as we finish off closing out some small bugs in the stable 1.08 version

Jacob80
06-25-2009, 09:32 AM
Worked hard and long with configuring my own autorate rules and then i noticed that you cant start the actual autorate...hmmm

Hope it will launch soon and that I still can use my own rules?