PDA

View Full Version : How To Display Position Stats?

bugeyebug
12-24-2010, 12:29 AM
I've been using pokertracker for years, but just switched over to HEM today. So far, I like the program, but I've got a dumb question:

In PT, there was a tab I could select that showed my basic stats (VPIP, PFR, W$SD, Total $ Won, etc.) vs. my table position. Essentially, it was just a table of numbers, with stats across the top, and positions down the left side.

How do I display a similar set of data in HEM? I'd like to compare my numbers for each position at the table.

Thanks in advance,
Bug

bugeyebug
12-24-2010, 12:44 AM
Okay, I figured it out. I wasn't seeing the drop down report called "Position." This is exactly what I was looking for.

Now back to your regularly scheduled poker...
-Bugt

bugeyebug
01-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Follow up question:

Is it possible to show actual seat position stats, instead of just "Early Position" and "Middle Position" under the Position report?

I'd like to see specifically what my VPIP, PFR, etc is in each of the individual seats, and not just by general category of Early and Middle.

Thanks in advance,
-Bug

stry67
01-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Follow up question:

Is it possible to show actual seat position stats, instead of just "Early Position" and "Middle Position" under the Position report?

I'd like to see specifically what my VPIP, PFR, etc is in each of the individual seats, and not just by general category of Early and Middle.

Thanks in advance,
-Bug

Yea go look in the custom reports forum and find the one for FR.

bugeyebug
01-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Got it, thanks! Works like a charm...
-Bug