PDA

View Full Version : HEM missing a rush hand every few minutes

nicecallpre
12-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Every few minutes, HEM will miss a decent sized pot at Rush. I don't know how long it's been going on, as I didn't notice until today, when it missed 3 or 4 of my biggest losing hands in a span of 10 minutes or so. I'm 4-tabling most of the time, am playing about 1k hands an hour, and it's getting almost all of them apparently...just missing a couple of them every few minutes or so.

Edit: Yes, I have the latest version/update.

Patvs
12-24-2010, 06:21 AM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05e_internal.exe

The missing hands.... are they fully written to the handhistory file..? and HoldemManager import the hands without any errors--> and then the hand simply will not show up in HoldemManager?

Or is the hand actually missing from the handhistory?

---

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Do the same for FullTiltPoker.exe
(when these files don't have proper administrator privileges it can create a huge lag when Windows is basically blocking files to be updated which can cause your issue)