PDA

View Full Version : Problem when using filters

GrindOnTheMind
12-23-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi

Im having problems with my hem when I use the filters. For example when I use the graph and use the vs specific player filter, it will always show my graph as being positive earnings and ev (even if im down 20k), plus it wont show all the hands. Ill have like 60000 hands against an opponent and it will only show like 3657 or something, even though I have show all hands selected. Also like I said the earnings and ev will all be positive and it will be some impossible number like up $50000 in 3657 hands when the stakes are like 1/2 or something. I am 100% sure that that no other filters are on and I also have the newest version of hem. I did not always have this problem it just started a few months ago and I have been using hem for 2 years. This problem is not just isolated to graphs and the vs player filter.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Patvs
12-24-2010, 06:24 AM
Can you update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05e_internal.exe

Create a NEW empty database--> and reimport all your hands.

Your issue might be caused by the big EV bug we had which affected all november 10- december 20 hands.