PDA

View Full Version : HM doesn't start anymore

Roben
11-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Hey,

I havent played poker for about 6 months but i wanted to start again today, however holdemmanager isnt working anymore. When I boot it I see the validating screen, then it dissapears then nothing. I have reinstalled HM multiple times, updated java, updated windows trough windows update, nothing worked. I usually can fix computer problems myself but on this one im stuck, anyone plz help me cause i really want to get to playing again.

Greetings,

Roben

EDIT:
Ok, installed the beta. Now it gives me the there are issues with your license screen.
I think I know what the problem is now, ive installed HM on my laptop too and maybe ive also used PC#1 or something. How do i change the license key HM checks on startup?

EDIT2:
Well maybe its something else. Checked the reg.log file it sais:

3:01:02 PM: Er is een uitzondering opgetreden van het type System.OutOfMemoryException.
4:24:29 PM: Er is een uitzondering opgetreden van het type System.OutOfMemoryException.
4:42:18 PM: Er is een uitzondering opgetreden van het type System.OutOfMemoryException.
Monday, November 10, 2008 4:52:06 PM: Er is een uitzondering opgetreden van het type System.OutOfMemoryException.
Monday, November 10, 2008 4:52:50 PM: Er is een uitzondering opgetreden van het type System.OutOfMemoryException.
Monday, November 10, 2008 4:55:25 PM: Er is een uitzondering opgetreden van het type System.OutOfMemoryException.
The error is dutch for 'There was an execption from the type System.OutOfMemoryException'

morny
11-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Please try this activiation soutions and if they dont work let me know and ill escalate it to Roy http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=159

Roben
11-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Thank you for your response.

Have tried all the steps, no use.

Also, I think it did work before I changed from internet provider, but dunno that for sure, could be that it never worked on this pc

Any advice?

Roben
11-11-2008, 09:56 AM
I know ive got to be patient and not bump but cant help it sorry really want to get playing again.

So, any advice?

morny
11-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Did you follow the step on that guide to email support@holdemmanager.net and then Roy will sort you out if all those other suggestions fail?

Roben
11-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Removed all traces of microsoft .net software and then installed .net framework 3.5 full version. Fixed the problem. Thank you Morny and Roy for your quick and accurate support.