PDA

View Full Version : problem opening hem

paddysauce
12-23-2010, 01:43 AM
Im tryin to open hem but an error message reads 'an error occured while readin the config/hem file: root element missing .

When i click ok another message reads HEM will now backup the old config file and create a new one for you.

A further message reads ' Unhandles exception has occured in your application. If you click continue , the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue . If you click Quit, the application will close immediatly.

Cannot create a file when file already exists.

What should I do?

netsrak
12-23-2010, 04:58 AM
Delete the file holdemmanager.config in the config subfolder of your holdemmanager installation path (something like c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager\config)
and try again.

paddysauce
12-24-2010, 07:53 AM
That didn work I uninstalled and reinstalled it . The hands are being imported fine but My hud isnt comin up and the results graph is not showin luck adjusted winnings.

Sarek
12-24-2010, 12:46 PM
Try using the table finder

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure your lobby is installed in English, if your lobby is installed in a non-English language some of the table names cannot be picked up so please change the language in your poker client lobby or if this is not possible reinstall it in English

anf what game type you play? cash? tourneys?

paddysauce
12-28-2010, 02:48 AM
My lobby is installed in english . i tried the table finder but still no hud or ev line. I unistalled and reinstalled it again . Whe the installation was runnin a few errors popped up like ' error opening file for writing C:\ Programs file (x86) \ RVG Software \ mono. security.dll

I clicked ignore and the installation finished . Could this cause the problems.

I play 9 man sngs on pokerstars.

netsrak
12-28-2010, 06:14 AM
Yep, thats a big problem. Parts of HM were running when you tried to install the update.
Please reboot your computer and install the update again as first thing. You should see no errors during the update procedure.

paddysauce
12-29-2010, 02:23 AM
I installed the update with no errors. My ev line workin fine. But still have prob with hud when i start auto import an error reads 'Error launching the hud.The system cannot find the file specified.

netsrak
12-29-2010, 06:36 AM
Please post a screenshot of the error message.

paddysauce
12-29-2010, 11:23 PM
this is the screenshot

hilly
12-30-2010, 04:14 AM
hi there.

Did you reinstall? that always helps me!

netsrak
12-30-2010, 10:04 AM
Yep, reinstall please

paddysauce
12-30-2010, 10:11 AM
Just reinstalled it hud still not showing up and my ev line in results graph is fecked again its just the same as the actual winnings ??????

netsrak
12-30-2010, 10:24 AM
Please uninstall HEM using Revo Uninstaller: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+)

After completion please reboot your computer and download and install the full installer from our homepage. Please make sure that the postgresql option is disabled during the installation.