PDA

View Full Version : Erros when starting HEM

Bazuko
12-22-2010, 08:08 AM
Hi, i have a table manager pop up once i start importing that says
"Couldnt find cards0.pnh
You need to replace cards0.png in holdem manager folder"

Is that what is causing my replayer not to work and also when i chk the last pot at the table it doesnt display the cards, just the HH and the odds.

Any help would be great,

Thanks.

netsrak
12-22-2010, 09:40 AM
The file must be in 2 folders: in the main holdemmanager installation folder and in the images subfolder.
I guess in your case its just in one of the two folders. Just copy it from one to the other and restart HM.

Bazuko
12-22-2010, 01:14 PM
The file must be in 2 folders: in the main holdemmanager installation folder and in the images subfolder.
I guess in your case its just in one of the two folders. Just copy it from one to the other and restart HM.

got it, however my replayer isnt working though

netsrak
12-23-2010, 04:43 AM
* The replayer is not working with the Comodo firewall. You need to uninstall it.
If thats not the reason please try the following:.
1. close HM
2. create a backup copy of the file config\holdemmanager.config
3. open the original file in a texteditor like notepad
4. delete the 2 lines with the following settings:
setting name="ReplayerSettings" ...
and
setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse....
5. save and exit
6. restart HM. The lines in the config file will be recreated.
7. check the subfolder replayer skin\default skin of your holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager. Does this folder exist and contain files? If not please come back, we need to send you the files.
8. Test the replayer again. If it still doesn't work you need to reinstall HM with a fresh configuration.