PDA

View Full Version : Player Winnings vs. Graphed Winnings

marknekk
12-21-2010, 02:45 PM
I made the screenshot following these lines (See below, Attached Thumbnails). The graph is from a Donk, and the winnings shown are from the same Donk.

To get the graph I simply chose the Donk from the "Player <name> Change" option.

To get the window with the "Winnings" I went to "vs Players" tab, chose myself as Player, and opened the Donk's info.

What do those Winnings represent? I checked other players too, even myself, and it never was the same as the winnings graph.

Thanks.

marknekk
12-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Damn, I made the shot and forget to change to USD$.

Anyways, it still doesn't fit. The graph in USD$ would show -6.87$. I've checked it right now.

PS: I also checked that those winnings are not what I maybe could have won from him.

netsrak
12-22-2010, 04:51 AM
I think the winnings in the player window are the "old" winnings before we introduced the multi currency support.
Can you check it with the winnings column in the reports?

marknekk
12-22-2010, 09:33 AM
The winnings column in reports for this user shows exactly the same amount as in the graph.

So, is this a bug?

Is the winnings info on the Players Window (be it through "vs Players" or "PLAYERS (number)" tab) wrong?

netsrak
12-23-2010, 04:36 AM
We need to investigate this.
Could you please mail us some screenshots and testhands with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com?

marknekk
12-23-2010, 05:53 AM
I have no problem to do that, but what testhands? I would have to send all hands from a particular graph/player so that it would be useful. :confused:

We need to investigate this.
Could you please mail us some screenshots and testhands with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com?

netsrak
12-24-2010, 07:51 AM
yep, hands we need to reproduce this.

marknekk
12-24-2010, 08:23 AM
Ok, I'll send you the hands of three random users with a 'reasonable' amount of them... somewhere under 500.

I hope you respect their privacy, but more important, I hope you respect mine. ;)

I'll also send you the corresponding graph screenshots to those hands and a shot of the Player Window with the strange winnings value.

This will take me a moment or two...

marknekk
12-24-2010, 08:57 AM
You've got mail. ;)

marknekk
12-28-2010, 08:35 AM
Any news on this topic??

I've also noticed that the stats displayed about me in the replayer are wrong too.

It shows me having 2.2k hands, when I just have about 1.6k hands on Pacific.

I do have more hands on other sites with the same nickname (on one it's exactly the same name, on another site the first letter is capitalized) but adding the numbers it still doesn't match.

Also it wouldn't make any sense to me to mix stats from different poker sites even when the nickname is the same. Who says that it's the exact same user?

So I guess there is some kind of bug. Both with the Player window and with the replayer.

This should be quite easy to solve:

1) Retrieve the data for the player window from the same source as the Hands/Graphs tabs have.
2) Retrieve the data for the replayer from the same source as the Hands/Graphs tab have.

(you notice at little sarcasm here ;))

PS: Also should this thread be possibly moved to the bugs subforum. At first I opened the thread here because I wasn't sure it was bug...

netsrak
12-29-2010, 06:22 AM
We are still investigating this