PDA

View Full Version : Barrière support

Pinta
04-30-2013, 08:38 PM
Hi !

Barriere.fr is now fully supported by HEM2 and owning Notecaddy, I'd like to know when we will be able to use it on this soft.

Thank you.

sreticentv
05-01-2013, 06:22 AM
HEM2 does not own NoteCaddy.
Please zip some hands (preferably cash and tournament) and send to support@notecaddy.com

Pinta
05-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Of course, the "owning Notecaddy" refered to me having a Notecaddy pro licence, not HEM2 being the legal owner.

I'll send you a few hands.

sreticentv
05-02-2013, 09:27 AM
oops, my mistake on the owning thing :) You were clear enough...

France is really getting their act together with this site it seems. Their hand history format is the best I've seen. Even timing tells would be possible if all sites did this. I got the email. Thanks for sending both cash and MTT

Pinta
05-02-2013, 12:27 PM
oops, my mistake on the owning thing :) You were clear enough...

France is really getting their act together with this site it seems. Their hand history format is the best I've seen. Even timing tells would be possible if all sites did this. I got the email. Thanks for sending both cash and MTT

I have a dream... :D Barrière is a great site indeed, they have everything it takes to join Winamax and, of course, Pokerstars on the top of the list.

Thank you for your answer !

Pinta
05-06-2013, 03:58 AM
Wow, I'm really impressed with how fast it has been, imported all my hands by now, thanks !

sreticentv
05-06-2013, 07:58 AM
It's very easy to add parsers when I get the hand histories. You sent me everything I needed so I was happy to add it with highest priority :)