PDA

View Full Version : HEM Support

Dean
12-20-2010, 02:46 PM
Any1 know the best way to get hold of some1 at HEM Support? I have sent emails but no response yet.

I am having issues with postgres and unable to solve the problem. I am recieving an error as many has stated not being able to establish a connection. 127.0.0.1.

I have uninstalled and re-installed. Still not working.

any HELP

morny
12-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Hi,

we replied 4 times yesterday and 3 times today to your emails:confused:. As per the auto responder you should have got we try to reply within a couple of hours but we don't offer live support. Each time you reply to a ticket without receiving a response you bump your ticket to the bottom of the list as we answer on a first come first basis and you replied 4 and 5 times within a couple of hours before waiting for a responds so this delays your request even further.

Most of your replies were still within a couple of hours and sometimes within a couple of minutes even. If you feel there were some other tickets that weren't responded to please let me know and ill follow them up

The Minder
12-20-2010, 10:43 PM
... Each time you reply to a ticket without receiving a response you bump your ticket to the bottom of the list as we answer on a first come first basis and you replied 4 and 5 times within a couple of hours before waiting for a responds so this delays your request even further.
Well, it would be real handy if your clients knew that little bit of information... might also go some way to easing the congestion on the support mailbox. Just saying.

morny
12-20-2010, 10:51 PM
We do have an auto respond that tells them they will get a response within 24 hours but more often within a couple of hours, its something we will consider adding though, thanks for the feedback.