PDA

View Full Version : Errors on Ipoker 4 max DONs reports

matmat
04-29-2013, 06:03 PM
Hem2 is tagging 4 max DON's on Ipoker as 6 max. It then assumes 3rd is ITM when only top 2 are paid. Can this be fixed, pretty annoying to have to manually change each one.

Patvs
04-29-2013, 07:20 PM
I've added your email address to the bug HM-4674 ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed.

Can you email a handhistory of such a 4max DON to hm2support@holdemmanager.com , and mention in the email we should attach the file to HM-4674.

21!
05-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Is HM-6072 (winning a 4 player DoN imported as finish place 0) already in the queue for fixing?

Patvs
05-03-2013, 11:47 PM
HM-6072, we could duplicate the 4max DoN is wrongly detected as 6max.
But... the finish position seems OK.

Finish position 0 would indicate that there are unfinished hand histories (where the last hand of the handhistory file is missing or incomplete).

21!
05-06-2013, 12:37 PM
The hand histories are complete. And everytime I finish ITM with a 4 max DoN I get finish place 0.
Should I sent my sample hand histories again?

fozzy71
05-06-2013, 07:54 PM
The hand histories are complete. And everytime I finish ITM with a 4 max DoN I get finish place 0.
Should I sent my sample hand histories again?

Yes, please send some more hands via email and include screen shots of the lobby so we know how the payouts should be properly distributed. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Jomfrusune
03-12-2014, 10:16 AM
Yes, please send some more hands via email and include screen shots of the lobby so we know how the payouts should be properly distributed. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

This issue is stil not fixed :)

Jomfrusune
03-12-2014, 10:44 AM
and another issue, does the EV works in them when u go in and manualy edit whatever u won or lost ? :)

fozzy71
03-12-2014, 12:00 PM
This issue is stil not fixed :)

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6862: iPoker - 4max DON SuperTurbo SnGs Wrong Parsing

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

and another issue, does the EV works in them when u go in and manualy edit whatever u won or lost ? :)

Editing the tourney will not recalculate the EV. EV is calculated during import. Fixing the tourney tag manually that gets assigned to these games (or creating one if none is assigned) should fix EV and payouts for future imported games.

The EV in these games is also incorrect/absent I believe.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6918: iPoker - Changed Structure in Super Turbo SnGs Broke EV

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.