PDA

View Full Version : forced to manually select tables at betsafe (ongame skin)

PizzzaTonno
12-20-2010, 08:28 AM
Hello,
yesterday everything was still working fine but since today the table manager doesn't automatically find my betsafe-tables anymore.

as i have had this problem in the past, i followed these instructions:

"Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK "

When I got asked whether I want to do this for all tables from poker.exe I selected "Yes". In the past this was the point after which all my tables were found automatically.
This time however the table manager still doesnt automatically find new (and old tables), but it does work when I follow the procedure with the red X and select the table. I dont like doing this every time though.
i am using version 1.11.05d and initially had the problem with 1.11.05a.

Thanks for your help.

Sarek
12-20-2010, 09:01 AM
open C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\ExeNames.txt
look for 8,Poker.exe
and replace it with 10,Poker.exe
or just add it at the bottom of the file if it isn't there

PizzzaTonno
12-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the quick response.
" 10,Poker.exe " already was the last entry in the file but there were two line (I think it was 12,poker.exe and 11,poker.exe somewhere else in the file. i just deleted those and now it is working perfectly again. thx! :)