PDA

View Full Version : Ways to have multiple hand replay windows open at once?

dankhank
04-29-2013, 07:39 AM
I am using Holdem Manager version 1.12.10b.

I'm playing on a small site where I need to convert hand histories into Full Tilt format, and then manually import the HH files into HEM. At that point, I can open up a Hand Replayer Window (or the Active Player Window) to get HUD stats to popup on a single table (in the Hand Replayer Window). When I am playing multiple tables, however, this becomes annoying, as I am constantly opening up new windows to refresh my memory on what the HUD stats are for opponents on that particular table.

Is there a way for me to keep multiple Hand Replay Windows open at once, or can anyone think of another way for me keep stats up for 2+ tables on my second monitor, while I play the tables on my first monitor.

Thanks for any help.

udbrky
04-29-2013, 07:08 PM
It is not possible. Have you used the Active Players Details window? It is in HUD Options - Launch Active Player Details

Patvs
04-29-2013, 07:10 PM
It's not possible in HM1 (nor in HM2) to open multiple replayers, or multiple hand viewers.

You can -if you play 4 tables- select 4 hands (1 from each table)--> rightclick on them--> replay (so all four hands are in the replayer), then < > between the hands if you need to make a decision on a different table.

dankhank
04-29-2013, 10:45 PM
You can -if you play 4 tables- select 4 hands (1 from each table)--> rightclick on them--> replay (so all four hands are in the replayer), then < > between the hands if you need to make a decision on a different table.

Thanks, this should work very well.

geek
11-08-2015, 06:40 AM
Could you reconsider adding the option for opening multiple replayers considering the increased need of using them in game due to software restrictions.

fozzy71
11-08-2015, 07:59 AM
Could you reconsider adding the option for opening multiple replayers considering the increased need of using them in game due to software restrictions.

What software restrictions are you referring to that necessitate the need for multiple replayer windows?

This is an HM1 forum so it won't be anything we consider for HM1. We have no short term plans for anything like this in HM2. If enough customers requested it we can consider asking the developers it would be possible for HM2 or HM3 so you may want to start a thread in the HM2 Requests/Feedback sub-forum to try and garner more interest.