PDA

View Full Version : 3 years of Pokerfest and minftops and HEM1 still doesn't work

buffyslayer
04-29-2013, 07:02 AM
So title says it all we are on the 3rd annual Pokerfest and there is still not a fix for HUD. I assume its relatively simple since the HH changes slightly but, somehow as market leaders of poker software there is still no fix.

Not to mention every couple of months the Party Million doesn't work and then this still miniftops didn't work either we have had 2 now since FTP came back.

I know HEM2 is where its at for you guys, but HM2 has not been around for 3 years and this should have been fixed a long time ago

udbrky
04-29-2013, 07:05 PM
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.

Patvs
04-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Bugticket on this issue is HM-4293. (it affects both HM1 and HM2)

We have the same issue with each PokerFest series (similar issues occur with the miniFTOPS on Full Tilt).
With the PokerFest, PartyPoker uses a slightly different handhistory formatting (how they name the tables) with each series.