PDA

View Full Version : Notecaddy doesn't show any badges on HUD.

Saya
04-28-2013, 05:24 PM
Hey,

I've bought the NCA 200$ package, and it doesn't show anything on my HUD where badges should be shown.

So I tried to find notes (in player note history) on players that I picked so that I could see if there were at least notes on players, and found out that players on Partypoker.fr (which is my main site) have NO note at all. Even the regulars that I played like 3k hands against have 0 note, not one single note.

But, any player on Stars (which I played on like 2 years ago) have at least one note.

So I feel like the badges (and notes) just don't work on Partypoker.fr.

Did I do anything wrong ? I tried using your HUDs, tried using the default HUD + adding badges and such, still getting nothing shown.

Any way to fix that ?

BTW, I followed the installation step by step, and I have the exact same screen that's shown on videos, I'm talking about the Color Def and Note def columns. That works fine.

sreticentv
04-29-2013, 07:52 AM
If you go to file->filters, do you have filters set with party excluded? Also, there are some sites that sell mined party hands that don't work with NC. However, if you play then there should at least be some so it's more likely the filter issue

Saya
04-29-2013, 08:42 AM
If you go to file->filters, do you have filters set with party excluded? Also, there are some sites that sell mined party hands that don't work with NC. However, if you play then there should at least be some so it's more likely the filter issue

Hey, no I don't have filters enabled, and even when I try to enable them Partypoker is ticked which means it appears, right ?

And I didn't use any sellmined hands.

Also, I tried to use my own HUD with badges on Pokerstars.fr this morning in microstakes (cashed in 50$ and played for an hour to test), and I had some badges showing up, such as yellow BB.

Any clue of what's going on ?

sreticentv
04-29-2013, 12:01 PM
I don't really know much about the NCA badges. If you made your own and then they're working, you would probably be best off asking the NCA support to have a look at it

Saya
04-29-2013, 05:27 PM
I don't really know much about the NCA badges. If you made your own and then they're working, you would probably be best off asking the NCA support to have a look at it

No, I tried to make my own badges and they don't work on PP.fr either.

sreticentv
04-29-2013, 08:41 PM
please export 500 or so pp.fr hands and send to support@notecaddy.com so I can try to replicate this

akroma
05-07-2014, 08:57 AM
I also have this problem.

I created a note that simply notes the 3B% of the player. I based a badge on this to give the player a badge if the 3B% is 8% or higher. But in the replayer of HM the HUD does not show this badge for players that are supposed to have it.

Regards,

Akroma

sreticentv
05-07-2014, 03:41 PM
I assume you went through the steps to discover which players would have the badges and for which game types NoteCaddy Badges - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy%20Badges.ashx)

In that case you probably need to add the NC.OrderedBadge stat to your HUD more times

akroma
05-07-2014, 04:42 PM
I assume you went through the steps to discover which players would have the badges and for which game types NoteCaddy Badges - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy%20Badges.ashx)

In that case you probably need to add the NC.OrderedBadge stat to your HUD more times

How do I do that? And what exactly does that do?

I know which players should get a badge and for which game type yes.

Thanks,

Akroma

akroma
05-07-2014, 05:44 PM
Ah right I had no clue I had to open up slots on the HUD. Let me try that first ^^.

akroma
05-08-2014, 08:58 AM
I still have a problem with creating notes for the definitions. When I start the process it goes pretty quickly (at least 1600 hands/second) but this speed progressively slows down pretty quickly to the point where its really slow (or just stopped completely). What causes this drop in processing speed and how can I fix it?

Thanks,

Akroma

sreticentv
05-08-2014, 06:10 PM
As there's more data in your database, the updates take longer. That is normal. If you have a reasonable amount of hands in your database then it should be hardly noticeable. Only if you are using mined hands could it be a problem. We are not permitted to give specific advice in those cases. You can, however, have a look at NoteCaddy speed improvement - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy-speed-improvement.ashx) for how to optimize your postgres database to work better with more data

akroma
05-09-2014, 08:05 AM
There are no datamined hands in the DB. The DB is also not very large (300K hands). The drop in speed does not occur over time but during a single creation of notes. When I start the creation of notes it starts at 1600 hands per second or more. This rate immediately starts dropping. Sometimes it comes to a halt before the processing has been finished.

HossendeHaai
05-09-2014, 09:04 AM
There is no need to fix it as the # of hands you see in NoteCaddy is an estimation. If the estimation isn't correct for the 1st hands it'll look quicker than it actually is. Also it could be it's quicker because you filter out some of the 1st hands.

akroma
05-09-2014, 12:47 PM
This still should not cause it to continu slowing down the entire way right? Sometimes it slows down so far its at 0 hands/second at some point so it basically gets stuck and I have to start the process all over.

Tojara
05-12-2014, 04:46 AM
hello, i have also a problem with badges:

i've already added them into my hud:

but on the tables they are shown as "/ / / / /" and disappear after few secounds:

but no icons although i installed everything right(its from pro tools package)

sreticentv
05-12-2014, 06:41 PM
Did you reset your notes after installing pro tools? You can also test badges on players to see the reason why they don't appear. Just right click the badge's color definition and click seek

Tojara
05-13-2014, 02:10 AM
1)

Did you reset your notes after installing pro tools?

you mean my own notes? i didn't wrote any own notes. pro tools was installed by the support/owner, i don't know. if this could be the main reason i have to ask him.

2)

You can also test badges on players to see the reason why they don't appear. Just right click the badge's color definition and click seek

you mean this one?

the badges description is this one:

but when comparing note definitions with the badges description, they don't match or? for example there is no color definition for "1/3 badge caller ip calls 2barrels and more often fold to 33% pot bet on river"

€dit: i think i found something:

it says once that note wasn't found for that player and 2nd that not enough samplesize for that badge

so badges will only appear with enough samplesize then?

€dit: my table is like this(speed table ipn):

and my hm2 hud settings are:

as you can see, the "/ / / / /" are for the badges, but they don't appear on the table after few sec

sreticentv
05-13-2014, 08:01 AM
How many hands do you have in your database? It seems like it may be either very few or you have some filter set in NC that is preventing people from getting proper sample sizes for those badges.