PDA

View Full Version : TNFT pot betting not working

mrjorisa
04-28-2013, 01:30 PM
The pot betting for FTP isn't working properly, it sets my bet amount to max every time automatically. Many other people have told me that they are experiencing this too in 2p2. Is there a fix coming?

Sarek
04-28-2013, 04:00 PM
Try to switch to Racetrack table. And make it's size "not minimal". Tile-4 should be OK.

mrjorisa
04-29-2013, 11:08 AM
Try to switch to Racetrack table. And make it's size "not minimal". Tile-4 should be OK.

i am using racetrack and my table size is not minimal. i also play 4 tiled rush only. pot betting still not working

sideshow
04-29-2013, 03:28 PM
Hi,

Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm) Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Thanks

Sarek
05-12-2013, 04:16 PM
Workaround:
Pot betting tab - disable "Round all pot bets to NN big\small blinds"
Default bets - Preflop - set to % of pot (do NOT use NN bb + limpers)

Lure
05-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Workaround:
Pot betting tab - disable "Round all pot bets to NN big\small blinds"
Default bets - Preflop - set to % of pot (do NOT use NN bb + limpers)

Not working properly.

lincristian
05-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Not working

Sarek
05-13-2013, 02:07 AM
Then send logs + other info as colleague told above.

Sarek
05-13-2013, 01:48 PM
1) Fresh build published today resolves betting issue. Now TNFT recognizes BB size and you can use bet sizes depending on BB - again.
2) This fresh build says version 1.2.1.0 - do not pay attention, is OK.

Tom888
05-14-2013, 04:04 AM
We now have the default bets working so I can fold, bet and call pre flop.

Once we've hit the flop then I can only bet the defaul amount and none of the pot bet buttons work and the flickering of the FT boxes means that I can only ever bet the default amount, call or fold.

We've got the preflop bit working but it still means that I'm having to turn off TN because of the post flop diffiiculties.

sideshow
05-14-2013, 10:18 AM
Hi,

Please send us the logs and other info like i mentioned above and we can look over them for errors and try to reproduce your issue.

Thanks