PDA

View Full Version : HUD Question on Auto Importing

headnick
12-19-2010, 01:50 AM
Another silly question...

When I turn on Auto Import, I get the message:

"Auto update did not find any new files"

"Trying again in 5 secons".....

The message stays like this the whole time and I do not know why. What am I doing wrong here?

Also, my hand Histories for my last two sessions are not in my Hand History folder, do you know why this may be?

Patvs
12-19-2010, 02:32 AM
Auto Import will look for new files every 5 seconds.
If it doesn't find any new files in 15 minutes, it will MOVE files it ALREADY imported from the import folder (where your pokerclient saves the handhistories)--> to the ARCHIVE folder (C:/HMArchive)

--

If the handhistories from your last two sessions are not in your import folder, either:
they have been moved to the archive folder or
the pokerclient wasn't saving the handhistories to begin with. If that's the case, read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Information About Setting Up Poker Clients (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1/Information+About+Setting+Up+Poker+Clients)

headnick
12-19-2010, 02:52 AM
So if they are being moved to the archive folder it is OK?

Also, the message I mentioned is still these, even after 30 mins, is this OK?

Patvs
12-19-2010, 04:22 AM
Yes... the the move to the archive folder is normal. You will be able to find all your original handhistories there. Sorted by year/month/day.

And if you don't stop the auto import, it's normal it will continue to look for files every 5 seconds and show that message.