PDA

View Full Version : HUD, Table Manager not working

shortround
12-18-2010, 02:06 PM
I haven't used HEM on this computer in a while but I recently upgraded to the latest 1.11.05d version and hands seem to be importing, and I can see the sessions in the sessions tab, but the Table Manager window isn't opening when i click start import and the hands just get recorded in the database with no HUD anywhere. i'm on XP, not sure what other information might help...

Sarek
12-18-2010, 02:20 PM
what room you are playing in?
is your pokerclient in English?
have you tried Table finder?
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD)

shortround
12-18-2010, 02:28 PM
FTP, in English, not sure what table finder is, an external app itself? can't find it in HEM tabs anywhere. as i was finishing this message, all of a sudden the HUD works. whatever magic that is responsible, hurray!

Patvs
12-19-2010, 02:20 AM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05e_internal.exe

TableFinder is an option in TableManager (the window that pops up when you start the Auto Import)
...but you don't need to use TableFinder for Full Tilt.

shortround
12-19-2010, 01:41 PM
ok i'm running into the same problem now, the table manager isn't launching or relaunching. i've installed the latest version. when i click relaunch hud, i see a flash of the windows icon hourglass but then it disappears, almost like there's already a table manager open...

Patvs
12-19-2010, 07:04 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

hmhud.exe = tablemanager

Try to open tablemanager, by opening hmhud.exe.. it should open even when HoldemManager is NOT running

aestheticsbro
12-20-2010, 09:23 AM
I am having the same problem.

If I open HMHud, then my stats start showing. However, it will not do it by itself automatically!

Table manager does not launch by itself, I did a fresh install and I have HMHud being run as administrator.

aestheticsbro
12-20-2010, 09:25 AM
and I'm using avast anti virus and windows 7

I have not had this problem before, only when I just did a fresh install

netsrak
12-20-2010, 09:51 AM
Does it work if you start hmhud.exe manually?

Please delete all your configured auto-import folders and try again with adding them one after the other.

Are you using 1.11.05d?

aestheticsbro
12-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Does it work if you start hmhud.exe manually?

Please delete all your configured auto-import folders and try again with adding them one after the other.

Are you using 1.11.05d?

yes it does work if i manually open HMHUD.exe

I am using 1.11.05d and deleting all my configured auto-import folders and trying again didn't work.

netsrak
12-21-2010, 04:44 AM
Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes which ones?

aestheticsbro
12-21-2010, 04:58 AM
Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes which ones?

I got a new harddrive and installed everything from scratch and I am no longer having problems.

Thanks