PDA

View Full Version : HEM gives two different erros

BudBundy
12-18-2010, 01:01 PM
When i run hem , it starts to run optimizing players and then gives this error ;

"Error XX001 : invalid page header in block 3720 of relation "playershandscashkeycolumns_idx1""

And then when i try to import hands it tells me to email the support with the version of posgre i use.

I already reinstalle the latest version a few times.

Sarek
12-18-2010, 01:53 PM
try to reindex your database
do as described here, but select Reindex
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Vacuum Analyze Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/88/Vacuum+Analyze+Database+)

BudBundy
12-18-2010, 02:08 PM
NOTICE: table "pg_class" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_features" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_implementation_info" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_statistic" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_languages" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_packages" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_parts" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_sizing" was reindexedNOTICE: table "sql_sizing_profiles" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_config" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_config_map" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_dict" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_parser" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_ts_template" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_type" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_attribute" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_proc" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_autovacuum" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_attrdef" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_constraint" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_inherits" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_index" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_operator" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_opfamily" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_opclass" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_am" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_amop" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_amproc" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_language" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_largeobject" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_aggregate" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_rewrite" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_trigger" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_description" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_cast" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_enum" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_namespace" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_conversion" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pg_depend" was reindexedNOTICE: table "actiontypes" was reindexedNOTICE: table "pokersites" was reindexed
ERROR: invalid page header in block 9674 of relation "handhistories"

BudBundy
12-18-2010, 02:09 PM
and this is the result of the vacuum

Total free space (including removable row versions) is 7152 bytes.
0 pages are or will become empty, including 0 at the end of the table.
1 pages containing 7152 free bytes are potential move destinations.
CPU 0.00s/0.00u sec elapsed 0.00 sec.INFO: index "pokersites_pkey" now contains 22 row versions in 2 pages
DETAIL: 0 index pages have been deleted, 0 are currently reusable.
CPU 0.00s/0.00u sec elapsed 0.01 sec.INFO: "pokersites": moved 0 row versions, truncated 1 to 1 pages
DETAIL: CPU 0.00s/0.00u sec elapsed 0.00 sec.INFO: analyzing "public.pokersites"INFO: "pokersites": scanned 1 of 1 pages, containing 22 live rows and 0 dead rows; 22 rows in sample, 22 estimated total rowsINFO: vacuuming "public.handhistories"

Sarek
12-18-2010, 02:36 PM
your database is corrupt
create new one and import HHs in it
and Export Your Notes

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/notes-02.jpg

Export Your Bonuses and Rakeback – Options > Rakeback & Bonuses http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/rakeback-bonuses-01.jpg

Export any tourney summaries by selecting all your tournaments in the Data View Sub-Tab of the Tourney > Results Menu and choose Export Tourney Results and summaries

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/tourney-data-view-01.jpg

BudBundy
12-22-2010, 09:26 AM
I created a new database and imported hands. Now it gives me this error when i run HEM and it starts optimizing players :

"Error58P01 : could not access status of transaction 2857583285

It works fine for sometimes then it stops importating , hud stats dissapeared from some tables , or it imports but session and report tabs don't refresh.

morny
12-22-2010, 09:45 PM
It looks like its corrupted again.

The 2 most common causes of this problems are

1) powering off your computer or having your computer lose power while the database is doing something and
2) an old drive with bad sectors on it. Basically what happens is a small portion of a file gets slightly corrupt and then when you reboot and windows goes into that checkdsk procedure it finds the bad section and, thinking it is doing a good thing, removes it. Postgres then loads the table and a portion of it is gone so it doesn’t like that and blocks access to the entire table. Normally when this happens it is on a completely useless file that you'll never even notice is now gone and quite often it will happen to an index in the DB which can easily be rebuilt but in your case it happened to one or more of the tables.

So, to protect against this

1) keep you hands histories in case you do need to reimport
2) use a power bar and avoid hard shutdowns (when you flick the power switch on the pc)
3) if your drive is old consider replacing it with a new one. They are cheap and much faster now than even a few years ago.

One other thing that might be causing the issue is if youve setup a loop in your import folders, Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look