PDA

View Full Version : trouble using color note

benbfg
04-26-2013, 01:24 PM
*sry poor english*
Hello everyone , I have some issue using color note on notecaddy

1) Does the color note change instantly the color profile on PS? I mean if someone is a fish with 99 hand and I say that if its vpip is > 30 and sample size >100 then it's a fish with a blue color.
The fish play its hand and he now has 100 hands with a vpip>30. does its color instant change when i click on seek to pokerstar?
Do I have to quit the table to make its color change? should I close PS and when I reopen it the color will change?

2) I use the color definition on color profile and change them accordingly. I wanna say that my first is green but for no reason when I say "seek to pokerstar" it put the yellow color instead of the green one. I tried every possible action . I can't get my green color he always put the yellow color...

3) I'm stupid enough to click on "overwrite user selected colors in stars" then all my previous color has deseaper. Anyway to find them again ( maybe there is other pokerstar color folder)

I'm sorry for my poor english. I hope you will understand my question though.
thx in advance

sreticentv
04-27-2013, 08:17 AM
*sry poor english*
Hello everyone , I have some issue using color note on notecaddy

1) Does the color note change instantly the color profile on PS? I mean if someone is a fish with 99 hand and I say that if its vpip is > 30 and sample size >100 then it's a fish with a blue color.
The fish play its hand and he now has 100 hands with a vpip>30. does its color instant change when i click on seek to pokerstar?
Do I have to quit the table to make its color change? should I close PS and when I reopen it the color will change?

2) I use the color definition on color profile and change them accordingly. I wanna say that my first is green but for no reason when I say "seek to pokerstar" it put the yellow color instead of the green one. I tried every possible action . I can't get my green color he always put the yellow color...

3) I'm stupid enough to click on "overwrite user selected colors in stars" then all my previous color has deseaper. Anyway to find them again ( maybe there is other pokerstar color folder)

I'm sorry for my poor english. I hope you will understand my question though.
thx in advance

1. Answered here Getting started with Color coding - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Getting-started-with-Color-coding.ashx)
2. Seek doesn't show the color you picked necessarily. The function is just "seek" not seek to pokerstars. Since you could pick different colors for stars, full tilt, ongame, it couldn't possibly satisfy all situations. It does show the players who qualified. That is the important thing
3. In the folder that contains your stars notes file, NC creates a backup folder and that contains a full history of your notes file

benbfg
04-27-2013, 10:24 AM
thx you for your answer.
My trouble 1 and 3 are now solved (thx to NC backup (you guys awesome to think about that for computer's fish like me) but I still have trouble with color setting.

my shark color is green on ps so i did the same on NC but for no reason he put everyone on yellow.
So i change the yellow color on pokerstar to a color close to the green and the problem was solve. (I now got 2types of green for the sharks )

However , like everyone I have several type of fish : fish passiv (6 max and FR) color light blue and agrro fish (both 6 max and FR) color deep blue. But it seems that NC only color them in light blue. I checked the color options (vpip , pfr...) but no mistake was made. Indeed I choose an aggro fish on my previous note, I removed it's color. Then I checked on NC , the output was only successed on aggro fish full ring so the color might be deep blue. I reopened PS and unfortunately NC colored him on light blue passiv fish...

I don't really know what to do about that.

sreticentv
04-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Please make a log and include the player's name that you're referring to. How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-make-logs-and-send-it-to-support.ashx)

Without that I can't possibly know the answer