PDA

View Full Version : Cant use very necessary ahk with hud

vol1976
12-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Hi,

I am a party sng player and i recently switched to hem. Before this i was using PT2 and pahud along with jukofyork of 2+2's revelutionary script for multitabling grinders party sng helper.

Couple days ago i imported all my hands to hem and started my session only to realise that party sng helper is not functionig while hem hud is runing.

Later i discovered if i click the helper window before i want to use any function of it it works just for once but i have to do it each time after i click anywhere else on my screen which virtualy makes it impossible to use.

I think something is very fishy here and since i am a computer retard i couldnt find it out what it is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and merry xmas.

Patvs
12-18-2010, 12:54 AM
HoldemManager isn't doing anything to block AHK scripts.
Most likely the issue is caused because one of the programs doesn't have proper administrator privileges.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.
(do the same for the AHK script main .exe file)

vol1976
12-18-2010, 08:09 AM
Hi,

I am away for the weekend but as soon as i go back on monday i will try your suggestions.

Thank you.

P.S: Fwiw, i forgot to mention in the op as the situation is the same with PT3 as well.