PDA

View Full Version : Hands from Full Tilt seem to be importing but not showing up under sessions????

vballfanatic1
12-17-2010, 02:02 PM
I am having an issue with HEM in that my sessions on Full Tilt are no longer showing up in HEM when I try to review my hands. Poker Stars seems to be working fine. I have the latest HEM update to my knowledge. I also note there are a lot of import issue threads, did some change either in HEM or Full Tilt cause this? It should be noted that it does appear as if HEM is actually importing my hands while I play but when I go to view them under "sessions" the hands are not updating anymore. I have checked my settings and tried refresh to no avail. FullTilt imports were working fine a few days ago buy suddenly just stopped working. Also, as an aside, is it correct when viewing the total $ made in a session that the figure represented does account for rake taken away. I have noticed some discrepancies at times between my profit during a session in HEM and what my account balance reflects in the poker room. Thanks!

P.S. I wonder if the recent updates by FT caused the initial problem above as I have changed nothing with HEM and as indicated, my Full Tilt hands just suddenly stopped showing in HEM despite the fact HEM indicates they are being imported.

Patvs
12-18-2010, 12:46 AM
The 3-4 recent Full Tilt software updates didn't have any impact on the handhistories (they didn't change their formatting)

(Cake and PKR did which is what most threads on the forum are about)

-Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Do the hands still result in import errors if you import them into a NEW empty database?
Your Full Tilt lobby language is in English?

--

Your winnings: $Won have already taken into account for rake taken away.
If their are discrepancies try reimporting the hands into a new database.

vballfanatic1
12-19-2010, 05:49 PM
How do you import into a new database? Am I recreating a new database or am I creating a 2nd database to go with my first one? Also, is there any way to have just one database?

Thanks

Patvs
12-19-2010, 07:08 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05e_internal.exe

Click on options--> database management--> connect-->
create a new database.

In the new empty database run a import from folder on your C:/HMArchive folder

Marco.van.asperen
12-20-2010, 08:19 AM
Hi,

new to this forum, so might be posting at the wrong place (for that apologies).
Bought the software and been trying to get it to work for 4 days now.

My problem seems to be errors on importing. I have updated to latest patch and checked all settings (UAC, hand histories saved to correct place, hand histories in English, Firewall correctly setup, regional settings in English, etc).

Installed a new database and imported files from HMArchive to new database: lots of errors again and still auto import is importing with errors.

Mail support has suggested a couple of things, none fixed the problem.

Would like to get it fixed and start to use this program...

Regards,

Marco

netsrak
12-20-2010, 09:49 AM
You should arrange a remote session with our support via mail - please reply to the mails you received from our support.

vballfanatic1
12-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05e_internal.exe

Click on options--> database management--> connect-->
create a new database.

In the new empty database run a import from folder on your C:/HMArchive folder

Okay, I downloaded the patches and also created the new database and performed the import. After this it appears that none of my Full Tilt hands are there, just poker stars, and not even all of my poker stars sessions seem to appear in the new database. I played some new sessions on Full Tilt after creating a new database and I did get new session data under my Full Tilt account for sessions subsequent to the new database creation but again, nothing from before. Also when I switched to a Heads Up table on Full Tilt none of these hands appeared under my sessions, only my 6 max games. I think i have noted a similar problem with rush hands not appearing either. Please help as this is very frustrating and I can't focus on just playing. I had no problems with any importing up until these last couple weeks.

netsrak
12-24-2010, 07:58 AM
For the rush hands you need to clear filters one time although you have no filters set.

For the other hands we need to investigate please mail the hands with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com and we take a look at it.