PDA

View Full Version : Report in Players Tab

Ajax
12-17-2010, 01:48 PM
I ran into a program bug that for some reason corrected itself, but I figured I would report it just in case you would want to know about it (and also because I had started this bug report, so it was easier to finish it since I had already created part of it before the problem was corrected).

HM version is 1.11.05d.

In the Players tab, Report = Post Flop Actions, when I pressed Run Report, I got this message:
http://i.imgur.com/pqy3j.jpg

I had multiple stakes/blind levels selected, and other reports were running fine in the Players tab.

I then went into another one of my databases, selected the same report, and it ran fine. I then returned back to this database, and the report ran fine. For some reason, changing databases, running the report, and then returning, corrected the problem.

So I ended up being able to get the Post Flop Actions report to work, but there is some type of bug that can at times prevent it from running. I do not think I can reproduce the same error again.

Again, problem is corrected, and I reported this just in case you would want to have the information.

Ajax
12-17-2010, 02:27 PM
The same thing just happened for this report:
Report = Post Flop Actions, Turn - Could CBet

I had to go into another database and run the report, then return to this database and the report then ran fine.

Ajax
12-17-2010, 03:02 PM
Here are two more things that I found with the reports. These problems can be reproduced and are able to be fixed easier.

Report = Post Flop Actions, Flop - Facing CBet
There is a column that is labeled "Fold". It is easy to think that this column corresponds to the HUD stat "Fold to flop CB", but it does not. Instead, it is the same stat as "Fold to flop CB (ip)". The "Call" and "Raise" columns are probably the same way. So you should probably change the labels to "Fold IP", "Call IP", and "Raise IP".

Report = Post Flop Actions, Turn - Facing CBet
This report appears to have similar problems with the column header names that I described for the flop report (directly above). It likely needs to have a similar correction for those three column heading names.

Ajax
12-17-2010, 03:12 PM
It appears that there is no way to see either "Fold to flop CB" or "Fold to turn CB" in any of these reports (because we can only see the IP and OOP versions, and the IP one is incorrectly labeled). It would be good to have these two stats.