PDA

View Full Version : Report questions again

DenverDave
04-25-2013, 05:59 PM
Hello,

I am looking for help on reports specifically:

1) Find hands that went to showdown that I either won or lost. I am trying to get better at hand reading and want to see where I went wrong. Or went right :)

2) Find a report for a villain showing his opening bet size for hands that went to showdown. If we are playing 4nl on Merge, and he opens utg for .11 and the next time he opens utg for .14, if those hands goes to showdown, I want to try and pin down what his bet size means to hand strength.

Thanks
Dave

udbrky
04-25-2013, 10:29 PM
You can filter for wtsd = true

You can also search for open raise sizes = x bb

DenverDave
04-26-2013, 05:08 PM
You can filter for wtsd = true
Where can I find this in the Reports section?

You can also search for open raise sizes = x bb
Ok, let's get a bit more specific:
My goal is to find a report that will list and open raise AND that hand wtsd so I can see the cards. I want to know if a larger open = better cards or worse ones.

Thanks.

Patvs
04-27-2013, 02:59 AM
Use two filters combined:

More Filters
--> Filter By Bet Size: open raise sizes = 2 bb
--->Advanced Filters: saw showdown = true

Then save the filter.

More Filters
--> Filter By Bet Size: open raise sizes = 3 (4) bb
--->Advanced Filters: saw showdown = true

etc.

Then in the reports manually load the filters one by one, and go over the holecards.
There is no real easy way to apply this to an opponent. You could go to settings--> hands view columns--> add 'winning player name' and 'winningplayerholecards' as a column to all the reports. This way you could sort by winning player and only go over the holecards of your opponents.

To do this for one specific opponent, select the opponent in the 'select player' (select current player) so the report is only run on him.

DenverDave
04-27-2013, 07:11 PM
Hi Pat,

Thanks for the info.

I will try it out and let you know how it goes

Dave