PDA

View Full Version : A few general questions

pokermad
12-17-2010, 03:51 AM
Why are some stats on hud not showing icon? ie player with 29h labeled as fish yet player with 78 has no icon

How do I add buddies (fish) to DB?

In active players window, it is not showing all players hands, some hands i have seen during game but these hands are not in players hand list in active player window

I have table stats showing but do not have it set up in any player preferences config. It won't go away!

I have identical stats for FT and Pacific (duplicates) yet the stats layout on pacific is completely different.

Please do not post the virtues of icons/hands req. being/not being used. I have read a lot of peoples views so it is not necessary here.

Sarek
12-17-2010, 06:05 AM
look carefully at AutoRate - rules there are linked with AND clause. If this with 79 has no icon - it means not all of ANDs are true
You can assign icon to him manually - and this is "forever", Autorate don't change it
Also you can go to Players tab and run report Get fish list

about different configs please read this FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Choose Configuration (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/202/Choose+Configuration)