PDA

View Full Version : New User Here - Question on the HUD

headnick
12-17-2010, 12:11 AM
Hi there,

I am a new user so sorry if this question has been asked before.

I had trouble getting the HUD working but now it seems OK, however, I am noticing that whilst playing Rush poker on Full Tilt I only seem to be getting current stats or session stats for each player and not all stats over thousands of hands in the past (if applicable).

Can you please advise on how I can import this data so as my stats are more accurate and useful?

At the moment all I see is a heap of blank stats or small samples of their current session.

Thanks heaps,

Shane

Patvs
12-17-2010, 01:01 AM
hud options--> additional HUD filters--> turn on include hands from other limits and Mix Full Tilt Poker Rush and Non Rush stats.

You have thousands of RUSH hands.. on some of the RUSH regulars you encounter? If that's the case, try updating to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
create a new database--> and reimport all the original handhistories.

headnick
12-18-2010, 02:26 AM
I checked this in HUD options and the boxes were already ticked. I still have blank stats, what else can I do or what am I doing wrong?

Patvs
12-18-2010, 03:07 AM
try updating to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
create a new database--> and reimport all your original handhistories.

headnick
12-18-2010, 03:19 AM
Patvs,

Correct me if I am wrong, HEM does NOT hold stats for all players even when I am not playing?

Are you saying I can only accumulate data on other players by accumulating hand histories as I play against them?

I know the question may seem silly but I just assumed HEM collected everyones Hand Histories from day one then these stats would be available for all to see.

The Minder
12-18-2010, 04:22 AM
Are you saying I can only accumulate data on other players by accumulating hand histories as I play against them?
essentially, correct.

Patvs
12-19-2010, 01:37 AM

Yes...
In the PAST you would observe 16 tables and HoldemManager would fetch all the hands, but this is considered to be "datamining" which is against the rules and regulations of the pokersites, so we no longer support this.

On Full Tilt and PokerStars we do support prefetch for 1 hand (hud options--> site options), which can be used so you CAN see the stats for all the players at the table.