PDA

View Full Version : Just 2 Small Things Now Plz......!

lakecovekid
12-16-2010, 11:33 PM
OK, I'm making progress with this software and have managed to get "close" to setup. I have the following two questions remaining please:

1. For my custom config I have 5 categories name/vpip/pfr/aggr/3bet. However, when my HUD pops up it shows only 3 categories (HUD display on the table without mousing over it to "open up the categories"). What do I need to do to get it to show me all five of the categories I have selected in my custom config? And, it doesn't show the player's name unless i left click on the HUD display. Since my custom config has "name" as a category shouldn't it show the player's name right on the HUD popup?

2. When my HUD popups appear on the screen they appear to be randomly placed all over the table and are not located next to the player they correspond to. Thus, I have to manually left click on each HUD to see the player's name and then right click on the HUD to move it where it belongs. I have to do this for each HUD. What do I need to do to have the HUDs popup and display the player's names AND appear next to the player that the HUD actually relates to?

Many thanks,

Lake

Patvs
12-17-2010, 12:59 AM
hud options--> player preferences--> set the min samples
to 0 for ALL the stats (including the name)

When set to 0 it's still likely some stats (like 3bet) are not displayed, because the player hasn't 3betted yet....

---

On which site do you play?
You have to setup the seating preferences first. Read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

lakecovekid
12-17-2010, 02:06 AM

When set to 0 it's still likely some stats (like 3bet) are not displayed, because the player hasn't 3betted yet....

---

You have to setup the seating preferences first. Read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

OK, many thanks, I'm def making progress. I've followed all of your instructions now. I've set all of the seating preferences. I've set all of the min samples to 0 for every selected category.

Now, for the table which I did manually apply each of the HUDs to the correct player the HUD is correctly/properly coming up next to the player to which the HUD is assigned ( i closed out and relaunched and the HUDs came back up in the right spot). HOWEVER, the HUDS did NOT place correctly on my other tables. This, after I've followed all of your instructions.

Please advise.

Many thanks!

lakecovekid
12-17-2010, 06:23 AM

---

OK, many thanks, I'm def making progress. I've followed all of your instructions now. I've set all of the seating preferences. I've set all of the min samples to 0 for every selected category.

Now, for the table which I did manually apply each of the HUDs to the correct player the HUD is correctly/properly coming up next to the player to which the HUD is assigned ( i closed out and relaunched and the HUDs came back up in the right spot). HOWEVER, the HUDS did NOT place correctly on my other tables. This, after I've followed all of your instructions.

Please advise.

Many thanks!

Sarek
12-17-2010, 06:24 AM
so, you are in progress - it's very good
now disable preffered seating both in room and in HM
then open ONE only table, play some hands and wait stats to appear and self-positioning. Don't hurry, wait 2...3...5 hands
then move stats in correct places you want and make Table manager - Save positions
then close this table, open new, play some hands and check
if everything is OK, close table and restore preffered seating both in room and in HM
open a table, play some hands - stats have to be in right positions

lakecovekid
12-17-2010, 06:51 AM
so, you are in progress - it's very good
now disable preffered seating both in room and in HM
then open ONE only table, play some hands and wait stats to appear and self-positioning. Don't hurry, wait 2...3...5 hands
then move stats in correct places you want and make Table manager - Save positions
then close this table, open new, play some hands and check
if everything is OK, close table and restore preffered seating both in room and in HM
open a table, play some hands - stats have to be in right positions

OK, wow, - - - good. thank you. Question: Does it matter if preffered seating is selected IN ROOM or can i just leave that unselected in my poker client? (i currently enabled preferred seating in HEM but NOT in my poker client).

fozzy71
12-17-2010, 02:01 PM
Configure your pokerclient preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly. If you set the preferred seating option in HM you need to set it in your poker client also.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

lakecovekid
12-18-2010, 02:28 AM
I cannot get it to work after hours and hours of pulling my hair out. if i move the huds on one table they get mixed up on another. something is not configured right but i don't know what.

Also, my HUDs will not come up on any cash games (MAKING IT VERY DIFFICULT TO TEST AND SORT OUT).

ASSISTANCE PLEASE.

lakecovekid
12-18-2010, 02:41 AM
Configure your pokerclient preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly. If you set the preferred seating option in HM you need to set it in your poker client also.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

I have now tried this sooooo many times - - but it fails again and again and again. The HUDs just will not go where they belong. If i have multiple tables and manually set one up right then the other will move in the opposite direction - - to be incorrect. This is a massive headache.

also, the HUD will NOT come up for cash games.

lakecovekid
12-18-2010, 03:05 AM
It's just not working. Sarek advised me to email support to set up a teamviewer session and i did so ( i alrdy have TV).

I'm ready to get this sorted out on TV.

Hook me up plz.

Patvs
12-18-2010, 03:06 AM
On which pokersite are you playing?

It's possible the positions aren't saved because HoldemManager doesn't fully have administrator privileges on your computer.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

lakecovekid
12-18-2010, 03:36 AM
On which pokersite are you playing?

It's possible the positions aren't saved because HoldemManager doesn't fully have administrator privileges on your computer.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

OK. I'm running Vista 64bit. I have Norton anti virus running.

I don't know how to do what you are explaining I need to do. This sux for me. I have TeamViewer. Can you hook me up. 5 minutes of your time will save 10 hours of my time.

hoooook me up plz

netsrak
12-18-2010, 07:28 AM
There is no teamviewer session which lasts only 5 minutes :)

Anyway: Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.