PDA

View Full Version : Deleted hands not reimporting

El Helado
12-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Noticed that todays hand from cereus was 6 hours behind the real time and thought I could delete them and then reimport them. So I deleted and reimported both todays and yesterdays archived hh from that folder and no new hands appeared :S.

I then went to UB/handhistory and imported that folder but no new hands.

So now todays cereus-hands were removed. Error!

Patvs
12-17-2010, 01:16 AM
What did you delete exactly?
The handhistories in the archive folder?
Or the hands in HoldemManager?

HoldemManager moves the handhistories to the archive folder: C:/HMArchive.
So if you want to reimport the hands, that's where you will find them (sorted by month/day)

El Helado
12-17-2010, 09:43 AM
What did you delete exactly?
The handhistories in the archive folder?
Or the hands in HoldemManager?

HoldemManager moves the handhistories to the archive folder: C:/HMArchive.
So if you want to reimport the hands, that's where you will find them (sorted by month/day)

Most other HM-support is kinda accurate with their answers but you usually doesnt seem to read my posts.

I said:
I deleted the cereus-hands in holdem manager itself.

i also said that I went to the correct day in the archived folder and imported with no new hands found. Didnt you read that?

fozzy71
12-17-2010, 02:12 PM
You cant import from your archive folder, if you have ever imported from it before.

Assuming you deleted/purged the hands fully:

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If it still wont import them, try a new database.

You need to adjust site import times for them to appear in HM according to your clock.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Adjust Site Import Times (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times)