PDA

View Full Version : HUD Merge Network(gr88) - Double or Nothings

n3rve
12-16-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm having a problem with HUD for Merge double or nothings(6 max). I'm running the latest version of HEM. Basically Table Manager considers several running DoNs as the same table, it even counts all the win\losses in chips in total for all the tables of the same stake. There should be an easy bug fix for that, just to change the whatever reason its counting it as the same table, to individual ones.

Thanks, Vlad

Patvs
12-17-2010, 12:48 AM
In the handhistories of these tables... each table has its own unique tournament number?, something like #43070939460

Email us a handhistory of such a SNG to support@holdemmanager.com

n3rve
12-17-2010, 01:25 AM
In the handhistories of these tables... each table has its own unique tournament number?, something like #43070939460

Email us a handhistory of such a SNG to support@holdemmanager.com

Yes they do. Also I can view the results in Results tab. I have sent the hand history.

n3rve
12-18-2010, 02:01 AM
Any news?

morny
12-19-2010, 11:55 PM
Hi, the developer needs the following information so we can look into this further

please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm) with the following:

1) The Table Manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The hand histories.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me before you close the tables your playing on

email those to support@holdemmanager.com and link to this thread

Hotspur
12-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Hi Guys,

Any further news on this?

morny
12-31-2010, 07:01 AM
As i understand it the issue isnt with the hand histories, we can differentiate the hand history hence the two of them dont get merged into the same table in the sessions TAB however we need to get the info from the table properties of the window, these are completely identical so it makes it impossible for us to know which hud we attach to which table, since our hud uses the window properties to identify tables it thinks both tables are the same window. Currently we have no solution but there are very few sites which use this method

Hotspur
02-21-2011, 09:13 PM

Hi Morny,

Now that Merge network sites have (finally) included the tourney ID in the window title of SNG tables - thereby uniquely identifying them - when will HEM be updated to read this and properly display the HUD?

Thanks.

Patvs
02-22-2011, 12:06 PM
Did you try the tablefinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD in TableManager to detect the tables?