PDA

View Full Version : License not found / Authorize Issue

yunier2002
04-25-2013, 02:01 AM
I had a trial before but expired and recently purchased the software but when I run it now I get the Authorize/License not found error I've seen others have.

I have tried giving administrator rights to the .exe files, also tried deleting the Holdem Manager 2.lic & HMLicense.dll files but still getting the same error. Have re-installed the latest version a few times and nothing seems to work. Please let me know what can I do to get it to work, thanks!

Error Below:

License Failure Details
--------------------------------------------------
4/25/2013 5:57:51 AM
SharedLicenseHelper
--------------------------------------------------

A valid license could not be obtained for 'Hold'em Manager'. Please contact PASG, LLC for assistance.

DETAILS

No licenses found in the suggestion cache.

No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2.

Could not validate license "Evaluation Edition (TRY-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.
Detected tampering or unauthorized removal of secure storage.

Could not validate license "Purchased Edition (HM2-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.
License has not been unlocked with a serial number.

Could not validate license "Evaluation Edition (TRY-)" in HMLicense.

Could not validate license "Purchased Edition (HM2-)" in HMLicense.
License has not been unlocked with a serial number.

Could not validate license "Evaluation Edition (TRY-)" in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\Holdem Manager 2.lic.

An administrator must run the application at least once before limited users can be validated.

An administrator must run the application at least once before limited users can be validated.

udbrky
04-25-2013, 09:51 PM
- If your windows user name has any unique 'cyrillic characters' you may need to create a new windows user with a single EN-US name without any special characters.
- Uninstall HM2 (and HM1 if it is installed)
- Create a new windows user in the Control Panel > User Accounts. Make sure it is an Administrator account and has no unique characters in the name (only characters from EN Alphabet)
- Reboot the PC

- Now Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\ Holdem Manager 2.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\ Holdem Manager 2.lic)*
- Reinstall HM2 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Setup.exe
- and try to register again.
- If that works, you can reboot, log in to your normal user, and test to make sure everything works before you delete the temporary user.

*You will need to show system and hidden files. See this tutorial for showing system and hidden files:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/832/How+are+Hidden+Files+Viewed+in+Windows%3F+

Send your log files to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread in the future. Most of the time, your serial # will be listed. I have checked this post to make sure it was not.