PDA

View Full Version : Hud options

Nolse
12-16-2010, 01:08 PM
I have problems with the hud.
When I change the Player preferences it doesnt get saved. I push the apply button and the next time I use HM the changes are right. But when I play the hud shows the old preferences.
What can I do so the changes also apply when I play on the tables?

And then when I play and the autoimport is running its searching the whole database all the time. Thousends of files. Yes, every single time. What is wrong?

I play on a boss software.

Sarek
12-16-2010, 01:32 PM
1) what HM version you are using? Update to latest (see link in my signature)
2) You have to untick Disable archiving in Autoimport settings. Then go to room's HH folder and move manually (one time only) all these old files to archive.

Nolse
12-16-2010, 02:25 PM
1. I have version 1.11.05d. The same as in your profile(?) But it still doesnt work =(

2. Thank you!

Nolse
12-16-2010, 06:06 PM
Any idea??

Patvs
12-17-2010, 12:51 AM
If it doesn't save the APPLY try to:

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Or even better, turn off User Account Control and reboot.

Nolse
12-17-2010, 06:39 AM
They are already running as administrator

fozzy71
12-17-2010, 01:59 PM
I have problems with the hud.
When I change the Player preferences it doesnt get saved. I push the apply button and the next time I use HM the changes are right. But when I play the hud shows the old preferences.
What can I do so the changes also apply when I play on the tables?

This is usually because the Use For tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts and/or you are not selecting the proper HUD from the Choose Configuration: drop-down menu. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

How To Setup And Use Multiple HUD Configs/Layouts - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=13936)

And then when I play and the autoimport is running its searching the whole database all the time. Thousends of files. Yes, every single time. What is wrong?

I play on a boss software.

You have created an auto import loop by placing your archive folder in the same path as an auto import folder. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

If you continue to have problems attach your prefs and holdemmanager file.

Please attach your prefs.xml and holdemmanager.config files from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs and holdemmanager. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Nolse
12-17-2010, 04:46 PM
Thank you very much fozzy71! Now its working.